Chapter 17: Romantic Attempt #1 (I).

Previously from not updating too much!

The demon lord sighs regretfully seeing how the next day after their talk of wanting to try out the ways of Lucinda's book, on how people get together in a romantic relationship.

They were magazines, and... Mangas.

"I'm so excited!"

Lucinda winks at the camera before hitting the recording button.

It's about high time she records her achievements and a little interview about the demon lord's true feelings! After all, who knows in the future if they were still good old buddies can she show her these videos and then blackmail her!

In a friendly teasing way!

"What are you doing?"

Speaking of the devil, Azel frowns seeing the camera blinking a red color on the top.

"Oh just recording our progress for wooing your little bride." The witch answers honestly as she giggles playfully letting her phone be invisible to the normal human's eye letting it float.

She takes out one of the materials out and holds it out to read the first way to get a girl was-

"Ahem! First way of getting a girl!" She gives a read on how two people drawn in a very old style kind of manga, having their eyes sparkle and anatomically incorrect bodies bump into each other before staring deeply.

Passionately.

"Wait for an opportunity to bump into her while she's carrying a stack of papers and then proceed to help her out! Like in this manga over here titled, Kyun kyun love you romance series!" (Lucinda) holds out the chapter where the scene was drawn earning a silent look of confusion from the demon lord.

She stares at the witch thinking, is this some new form of human courting ritual now?

"..."

"Don't look at me like that, I assure you this is least weird! My mom and dad did this! This stuff happens in real life!"

"The fact that we're planning to bump into her is weird." (Azel) sighs looking away feeling foolish of even thinking on doing that towards Lady Cordelia-

Correction.

The girl that looks like Lady Cordelia.

Isabella Insley, a normal girl who's studying law and was destined to be the demon lord's bride. Having a little sister, scholarship in line, and a part-time job she has no time for love.

The demon lord was aware, so she only had one mission.

Get close enough to be considered a friend.

"Isabella will taste romance I tell you! Now today I've been taking notes!" (Lucinda) laughs evilly taking out her wand. "I'll be convincing one of the teachers to make her bring a stack of papers in the name of love!"