Chapter 10: Where's the playstore?

After the witch took another three hours back to travel to her city. She hides her broom into a private space only she can access and takes a look at the note that she took from the cottage.

Lucinda looked around and realized this block was really close to where Isabella lives.

"For the love of-" she cursed quietly feeling the exhaustion of not eating anything while using her magic power to travel loads of miles back just to realize she literally didn't have to.

The witch looked up to inspect the fancy apartment building in front of her and admired how expensive it looked.

"Hmm... Well at least she took a pretty nice place to settle in." She compliments the aesthetic of the building, she takes out her phone with a glee taking a selfie before adjusting some filters posting it in her socials.

She shrugs seeing the thousands of likes quickly notify her, walking inside of the apartment building to find a man in front who notices her bright pink hair out of place with the others.

"Hello ma'am. Are you here to book an apartment?" he asks Lucinda who eyes the human and shakes her head in answer.

"No~ I would love to though I love what you guys have here- but I'm actually here to visit a friend. Is there anyone booked with the name Azel here?" (Lucinda) leans over the counter impatiently and the man takes his list, noticing that there was someone named Azel booked at the very top suite of the apartment building.

"Yes! It appears that you are the guest the Hua Lin family are waiting for. Please do follow me." he tells the witch who stopped to hear something peculiar.

Lucinda blinks a few times before muttering the name she has never heard before. "H-Hua Lin family?"

She wasn't aware that the demon lord had a last name?

And for it to be an Asian last name... she didn't really look Asian so she never would've guessed.

Maybe it's a human alias?

"Right I'll just um follow you." (Lucinda) bowed respectfully following the man in his hotel staff uniform and led her into the elevator.

"We'll be going to the top floor suite." he smiles, pushing the button to the twentieth floor earning a small beeping noise before she could feel the elevator moving up.

"Just curious- how long did she like to move in here?" (Lucinda) asks still can't believe that the actual indoor cat demon left her paradise cottage for a sweet modern suite where there would be a lot of humans going to service her.

The man had to remember the rush the hotel had just to get everything prepared. So many people were in a fuss just last week because of that woman- it honestly left him a sour taste in his mouth but when he saw an actual beauty-

Talking to him about the said room being renovated in a rush, all anger within his heart seems to have disappeared. Though- her clothes were a bit weird he couldn't help but swoon over the mysterious woman.