Chapter 15: Heavy Air.

The demon lord and the witch were walking side by side as everyone else starred and leaned.

Whispers could be heard everywhere, mostly wondering who could be this new face in town?

How come they have never seen this beauty before? And oh my- why was she talking to one of the most popular influencers in the school with over fifty thousand followers on her socials.

"Do you think that's Lucinda's rumored lover?"

"I didn't even know she swung that way."

"You dumbass she wings both ways."

"Still she's definitely so pretty... does anyone know her name?"

Lucinda's ears perked at all the whispers of her fabled demon lord friend. She grins, nudging her sides a little. "Look at you, ever so popular. At this point you'll be hooking a lot of people into your claws of charm." she teases.

The demon lord Azel did not found that funny, "I came here for one girl. My claws will only be reserved for her." she answered seriously not getting the joke.

"Damn... you're totally the possessive type. I like it! As a friend- but as a lover you guys don't do it for me. A witch's spirit will always be free and we can't be tied down so let me give you a tour!" (Lucinda) leads her to the office to get her schedule and class card.

"This is the office. If you need any help you can just ask them what you need and stuff." She points at the building with a lot of humans scurrying around doing their jobs and fixing the records of some students.

"Humans are still hard-working as ever." (Azel) says seeing one girl carrying a stack of papers passing another hall and then climbing up some stairs.

"Yes they are. Now come on! Let's go get your schedule. We can just knock and ask someone in the window... ah there it is- window six." the witch points at one of the windows with a number six on top of it.

"You see each window has it's own purpose another example is this window nine where it's specifically for enrollment." (Lucinda) continues and the demon lord nods taking note of it.

"Now let's see... hello excuse me!" she calls out on one of the working staff of the office.

"Hmm? Oh it's you dear. Are you up to trouble again?" the staff lady seemed to have recognized the pink haired witch who laughs waving her hand around in a friendly manner. It seems that this girl was quite the figure around this place.

"No- no! Nothing like that bad this time. I'm actually here to ask for my friend's schedule. You see she's new around here and as a good student of our school I offered to show her around. Isn't that right, Azel~?" (Lucinda) called out in a purr.

The demon lord just merely nods wanting for everything to be settled with.

The staff's eyes widened in surprise looking over a clipboard with some listed names on it. At the moment she heard the young girl's first name- her eyes immediately glued to the highlighted name on the list meaning this girl was on the very important list.