Chapter 16: Lucinda the Love Strategist.

The teacher of the class was looking over the PowerPoint presentation and points with a stick having a diagram inside with the meaning of justice.

The demon lord could not concentrate, she has no idea what those symbols meant. She knew how to read but what are these new words she has never heard before. The lecturer was using slang in the modern day of age!

She turns to the person beside her, a beauty no woman can ever class- from those curly brown hair, long lashes that was definitely like her lady from all those hundreds of years ago. How the demon lord wanted to hold her hair and brush it again.

Azel suddenly gained some confidence and leaned over a little to the studious girl, whose eyes were glued to her books and to the teacher. "How are you faring today?"

Isabella was looking at her book, hearing the girl but was unsure what to respond. "I am fine... do keep it quiet or the teacher might see." she puts her index finger by the lips and shushes the demon lord.

If it were any other girl they would've been cursed for a month.

Ding! Ding!

When the class bell rang over, everyone inside the classroom stood up and began packing their things. The demon lord didn't had the energy to listen to class and was just casually sneaking glances towards her bride.

"Unghhh..." (Isabella) has caught the girl's gaze a few times and was uncomfortable with the intense stare. She quickly puts her books inside her bag and runs outside the classroom before Azel could even follow her.

"Wait... for me?" (Azel) mutters her hands were trying to reach out to Isabella before she ran away. "Did I do something wrong?" she asks herself looking so confused, she was sure there was a chance they could talk and get to know each other after class.

The demon lord takes her bag and slings it into her shoulder before feeling another human presence in front of her.

It seems that the other students were keen on her and have been super excited getting to know an unknown family member of the Hua Lin family! After all they were one of the best trading companies all over the country and made it a huge deal, they have never heard of a fourth child.

Certain rumors were already running around the university, like perhaps Azel Hua Lin was the president's secret love child that was just newly discovered.

"Hello! Delighted to meet you!" one of the girls cheery said while leaning over to see the demon lord's pretty face. Azel not being used to greeted so cheerfully just waved awkwardly to these unknown humans.

"Likewise..." the demon lord replies back looking down on the girl before turning her head at the door. If she doesn't run soon then she won't be able to catch up-!

"Not bad..." she mutters holding her hand out to her chin inspecting the beauty over her figure and face. Slender skin and nice long hair, pretty emerald eyes and glossy lips. Clearly she would be quickly scouted as a model and furthermore she's into a rich household!