Chapter 6: Unlimited Card holds much power.

Geoffrey had to recollect his thoughts after being teleported with his Master near a small fountain with several house rows over a mall. "Master, pardon me for our traveling was brief however... how did you get a bride when I was away?"

Azel, the demon lord looked at her human servant a little embarrassed to say.

"The heavens have appointed a human to be my wife, a messenger by the almighty has warned me of what to come."

The heavens?

The heavens for sakes?!

"H-Have you met your bride or have seen her?" (Geoffrey) asks and the demon lord nods. Remember those curly brown hair and caramel eyes that you couldn't help but being pulled into like a whirlpool in the deep ocean sea.

The same features as the human Mistress she served before. It gave her a conflicting feeling that the heavens above gave her someone who looked like her milady. "I have and she's quite alright."

She pictured her bride in a little white gown and with a wide smile calling her name.

It made her cheeks red to the flush, but quickly she shakes her head and turns her attention back to her servant.

"Quite alright... Master, you're going to need to tell me more details than that. When is marriage? Does she know she's the demon lord's bride? Will she move in or will you move out instead?" (Geoffrey) frantically pulls out a notebook and waits for his master to answer so he could note it all, afraid of forgetting all the details he'll need because of old age.

"W-We need to invite guests, the plates, actually how do demons perform a ritual ceremony of marriage-" he continues to ramble on. The Demon Lord looks bites her lip actually not knowing how demons prepare their marriages.

Despite being the ruler of them all, it's just- she's on the top ranking of everything.

The demons measure their ranking by strength.

A former human turned into a demon.

The original true born demons by blood hated her for being strong, and only a few decided to pick fights with her. Fortunately, there are a few who she became good friends with not knowing what to do on her first visit to the demon realm.

Mostly everyone wanted her head but... she was just far too strong. The heavens up above blessed her too much that it ended up like this. Out of control, and she overthrew the old Demon Lord with sheer force taking the title.

However, she refused the duties of a demon lord and preferred to laze around in her house and gave up the title soon enough to another demon who's second rank to the power.

Now the demons really hated her so much for not accepting.

They can't pick a struggle. They want her to be their ruler for being strong, yet they hate her for being a human in her past.