Chapter 7: The witch and the demon lord's bride.

The question remained on where they will store all of these. Should they just give it away in the street? Hmm... too suspicious and generous.

"Um... I couldn't help but overhear that you needed a new place to stay?" The same staff lady has also overheard them and came over with a pamphlet in hand offering it to Azel who takes it with suspicion.

"One of the hotels nearby has just opened up, partnering up with the mall. They're looking for tenants and as you can see here they even have a pool opened up on the rooftop isn't it fancy~?" her fingers land on the picture of a wide rooftop with very well physique models posing in the photo.

Azel doesn't like the water... as a cat should but it's just because... she never learned how to swim. Huge deep bodies of water is definitely one of her weaknesses, if the other demons got a hold of this information they'll certainly use it against her.

However as long as she's calm in the situation at hand she can just teleport away.

"What do you think, grandchild of mine, does it please you?" (Geoffrey) asks Azel who stares at the pamphlet and turns it around looking at the spacious room it offered.

"Is it quiet? Is it noisy? Will there be other humans around me?" the way she praised 'humans' with such disdain.

Even the staff lady found this customer from the Hua Lin family weird.

"I-I'm not quite sure but I can give my friend a call and let him give you a tour around the place. If you'll be taking a suite I'm sure it will be really pristine and no noisy neighbors will be heard."

The suite room.

She looks at the address and realizes it's near her place... just a few walks away and...

"No need. Tell your friend I'll be buying that suite room you speak of." (Azel)

"You're not even asking the price- m-miss?!" the staff looked at the pamphlet almost fainting at the price. Damn rich people!

"The price will not matter. I want a room in this particular building." her order was clearly absolute. The staff lady looked at her other coworkers still packing the electronics she'll be needing from the laptops to the computers.

"T-The building doesn't have any furniture yet I'm afraid um-"

"Do you have a friend who sells furniture?" (Azel) asked the staff lady who already has her phone ringing on the side of her ear.

"Y-Yes... I do miss."

"I have a request. I want them to move the furniture on the suite, anything that I will need to add it as well." (Azel) requests and the staff lady looks at her like an utter rich spoiled princess. This is something below her paygrade!

"I-I can't do that. It's not in my contract to do so-"