Chapter 5: The Demon Lord and a Lokia Pro.

"Y-You know Isabella?!"

Azel asks her cat hers from the top of her head were twitching when she heard her name. She couldn't help her tail for wagging around very suggestively as well and she was rather happy to hear the name.

The pink haired witch blinked a few times and smiled proceeding to lie, "Y-Yeah! We're like super mega besties I tell you." she laughs in a panic walking closer to the demon lord who has her guard lowered down.

"Besties?" (Azel) asks, unfamiliar with the slang of today's generation but she was thinking it means... best of friends?

"Yeah! Besties! Bestfriends yada yada! How come you have a portrait of her anyways?" the witch asks, turning back into the lovely portrait of her Milady Cordelia. "It looks super old though. I didn't know you were into Isabella even back then- how did you even manage to get her into that frilly dress. She looks extra mature here than in real life. How did you two even meet?"

The pink haired girl looked at her more closely and noticed that Isabella in the portrait had even more expensive jewelry!

But- aren't they broke right now? Like super broke they can't even have a decent meal?

Azel admires the portrait of her lady before calming the inner demon inside. Slowly her anger subsided, all forgotten. Her ears and tail still stayed wagging happily looking at the witch. "That is... because she's not your friend. She is my human master whom I served before."

The witch opened her mouth in an 'O', all surprised because these two really looked alike. "The demon lord served someone before?! A human?! Oh my gosh! This is the tea for my other witch besties-" she takes out her phone and takes a picture of the portrait.

Not only the portrait but she motions for Azel to get into the camera and squeeze into the shot.

Click!

"Hey bitches it's your ghorl! Lucinda with the demon lord! Guess what bitches I'm not dead yet! Mwuah! Who's laughing now?" she says while typing out every word onto her keyboard happily.

Soon many reactions from her witch friends are full of hearts and envious emotes.

To think she can take a picture of the demon lord!

There was almost none in the world!

The demon lord rarely accepts visitors because only strong people may enter or those who have the mark of the demon lord, also known as her loyal human servants. The place she has right now has a strong barrier that keeps weak beings away.

Azel rolled her eyes and stared curiously at the phone.

"You can communicate with others with that small thing?" she pointed at her pineapple phone and seemed baffled with the new technology.

"Yeah! You can totally connect to other people online as long as you have wifi- wait- don't tell me-!" she stops to look at the demon lord in shock, Azel raises her eyebrows in question wondering what this witch is up to now.