Chapter 3: I'm not your lady!

"M-Milady Cordelia..." was the last of the demon lord's words before she quickly hugged the woman in front of her. Who she thought she would never see- hundreds of years roaming she has already seen many of her lady's look alike but...

This woman in front of her looked exactly the same as her lady! Even her scent! That's why it felt so familiar the moment she entered the pet shop before but she denied her guts and just thought of it as some sort of coincidence. "Omp! Whoah... um..."

Isabella was rather conflicted on what she should do.

She has just seen this very woman summon bricks in the sky making it fall into the heads of the loan shark goons and knocking them out. If she does something that might offend her she is afraid she'll end up with the same fate as them.

Azel cried her fill but then stopped after realizing she had been hugging her lady for too long. However... she's not truly her lady deep inside, she has just been swayed by both her looks and her voice of how similar they were to her dearest.

"Apologies. You just looked like someone... dear to me." she lets her go, taking back the arms that were wrapped around Isabella's waist.

Face a little flushed. How she wished she would continue to embrace her more!

Isabella's heart thumped by the last words of 'dear to me' but then composed herself knowing that it wasn't her. Was it someone else named Cordelia?

"No it's okay um..." she turns to the other goons still unconscious and even groaning in pain. Isabella even if she knew these people were about to sell her off, took her phone and dialed 911. "Yes... I need help. There's about eight people unconscious in this alleyway- uh they got hit by bricks that fell out from the sky?" she turns to Azel who crosses her arms looking at the box looking thing she used when communicating.

It was a cheap screen phone. Still, Azel was curious. She has seen them in books, magazines, but never one up close.

Huh... from telephones with wires to this- how impressive.

Is what the demon lord thought while her attention turned towards her 'supposed to be bride'. How very kind of her to call help for her enemies that almost defiled her body and mind. "You have some nerve calling for help when they obviously don't deserve it." (Azel) glared at the men who tried abducting her. They heard her words and if it weren't for the pain they feel right now they would be beating the crap out of her.

Suddenly a bird flew out of nowhere and... you guessed it, they left their excrement into the men's faces and flew away.

Isabella also heard her words and bit her lip. She finished the call with the dispatcher and hid her hand behind her back. "I... I just... I'm sorry." she looks down with her head, eyes meeting the dirty floor of the alleyway.

What was she saying sorry for?

Azel straightened her back and decided to lead the scared girl away from the scene. Soon more humans will come and help these crooks but it looks like Isabella needs more time to process things. "Come with me." she takes Isabella's wrist and walks away.