jealous-four

"Flower power

"Flower power. Wake up!" Peter hissed dangerously. And as I didn't stand up cool water ran down my face and that was when I lost it.

"You think you're something special Stiff? Well, I need to tell you! You're not! And now I hope you had a good sleep because tonight I'll hunt your worst nightmares!" I threatened her and stood up walking into the bathroom. This bitch made me wet! My whole body was soaking.

"I want you in the pit in 5!" My brother hissed at me and I knew he wanted to talk that's why I couldn't grab breakfast but if he thought I'd come then he was wrong!

I changed into a hoodie and leggings with my black and white sneakers.
"Such a brat!" I gritted through my teeth.

"You coming Dais?" Peter asked me with a heartwarming smile and I just had to fake one too.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up if I see that brat at breakfast." Peter chuckled at my statement and we walked with Uriah and Marlene to breakfast. I told her what Beatrice did and she was so understanding I thought that I could tell my new friends everything.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and entered with my friends the canteen. We sat down with Lynn and her sister Shauna.

My mouth was dry so I drank a sip of water that's when a strong arm wrapped around mine and pulled me out of the canteen.

"Are you fucking crazy? OUCH!" I shrieked and rubbed my arm as he let go of me and sat on a rock.
"Just because we're fucking related doesn't mean I have to follow your god damned rules!" I cry out and my brother looked at me sympathetically.

"I wanted to talk to you." He pointed to the seat beside him and I hesitantly sat down.

"Why? Because you don't want me here? That is obvious. And if I'm being honest with you! I'd like to be somewhere far away from you!" I crossed my arms and looked straight forward because I knew that I would begin to cry if I look in those eyes of his.

"And you can tell me why exactly it is that way?" He asked but looking at the left side of my face.

"Because you left me! You left me with this monster! And do you wanna know what he did to me?" I asked but not waiting for his answer, "He offered me to men and got money for it! He let men touch me....rape me...he let them do things to me not a single child would want but it didn't matter to him!" My voice was quiet so he only heard my scared whisper.

"I'm sorry." I thought I didn't hear right. Did my brother just apologize? He never apologized not even back in abnegation.
"I shouldn't have made a promise and break it. I'm sorry."