infirmary-fourteen

After I walked out the tattoo parlor I immediately went to the infirmary

After I walked out the tattoo parlor I immediately went to the infirmary. Not to check me out but to help there.

"Daisy!" Mary came towards me giving me a tight hug, "I'm happy to see you here. You want to help?"

"Yeah if that's alright," I said and she just waved me off.

"Of course ist alright! I need a hand here. Could you stay at the reception if someone calls just take it and make a meeting? Okay?"

"Yeah, that's good!" I smiled at her and sat down on a chair Mary disappeared right after that.

I was on the phone with someone when a mid old man came in with a kid in his arms.

"I'm sorry. Can I call you back?" I asked not waiting for the answer as I hung up.

I instantly walked over to them and took the man inside a room.

"What happened?" I asked and the boy cried even more.

"He fell and hit a bottle." The man told stroking the little boy's hair.

"Alright. Mary is just busy. Is it alright if I look after your son?" I asked.

"Of course. His uncle should be here soon. Would it be alright if I go to my work again?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

"Alright. Listen, my boy. I have to go but this sweet lady will take care of you!" His father assured him and the boy nodded.

The father left and I was alone with the boy.

"So can you tell me what your name is?" I asked him.

"It's Luke. But my uncle always calls me Luke Skywalker. He's a before-war fan." He smiled a bit and that made me smile too.

"Alright, I'm Daisy. Will it be alright if I lo-" I was interrupted by boots walking into the room.

"Uncle Eric!" Luke squealed.

I turned around to see Eric walking towards Luke.

"Hey, Little one. How are you? Your dad told me what happened."

"I'm fine." He stated, "This is Daisy. She's gorgeous isn't she?" He whispered at Eric but loud enough for me to hear.

Eric didn't say anything but just smirked at the boy. After I turned around I could swear I heard him whisper, "Yeah she is."

"Alright, Luke. I'll treat your wound now. Get the rest of the broken glass out and then we'll see." I smiled at him as I put on my gloves.

"I'm scared." He stated quietly and I stopped in my tracks.

"I know. I was often scared too. But you're strong I see that.

"You don't look like a scared girl." He looked me up and down and if it was any other man I would've punched him.