first true kiss-seven

He leaned in even closer if that was even possible

He leaned in even closer if that was even possible. Suddenly our lips were touching and moved in a perfect sinc. His lips were soft and gentle. But gentle turned into passionate and our bodies wanted more.

"I waited for this since the first time I saw you on the roof." He said smiling into the kiss.

"Oh, so I'm that attractive," I asked proudly and the literally unknown man chuckled huskily.

I laid on the couch and Eric on top of me his tongue touched my lip asking me for entrance but I wasn't gonna give in that easily.

Eric pulled us over so I was on top of him which made me gasp and he took advantage and entered his tongue. Our tongues played in sync like we were meant for each other.

I pulled on Eric's top wanting to throw it away. Eric chuckled before taking it off and revealing his abs and a bit of his V-line.

Now it was Eric's turn to try and open my dress.

I unzipped it and stepped out of it.
Our lips found each other again soon. Eric trailed wet kisses down my collarbone biting into my soft skin and I knew that would leave some hickeys.

He came back to my lips but now it was time to tease him.

I kissed down his stomach never stopping to look in his eyes.
A small groan left his mouth as he pulled me back to his lips I moaned into it.

"You drank Daisy.." he reminded me and I looked at him breaking the kiss.
He was right but that didn't mean it didn't mean something, or?

Eric pulled me into his arms and just held me close before he drifted off to sleep.
Why was he so correct to me and so ruthless to others?

A few minutes I drifted off to sleep into a dreamless well not dreamless sleep. Things were running around my mind like 'What is Tobias going to say when he finds out?' Or 'Does Eric like me?'

The next morning I was woken up by Eric with a gentle gesture.
He put my hair behind my ear and I groaned softly.

"What time is it?" I asked annoyed by the bright sun.

"It's 6," Eric answered laughing and I got off of him.

"Why is my head not hurting like everyone always says?" I asked raising my eyebrows and looking for a headache.

"Well, maybe you tolerate alcohol," Eric suggested putting on a new shirt.

I noticed that I was still only in my bra and slip.
"Do you have a hoodie for me? I certainly can't go out like that or in this dress."