vistors day-seventeen

Daisy's pov

Daisy's pov

I woke up around 8:30. Mary instantly came to me with chocolate cake coffee and scrambled egg.

"Is everything okay, darling does something hurt?" She asked me and I chuckled.

"Everything's fine. Just my foot but I think that's normal when it's broken." She laughed at me and showed me the crutches I had to take.

"But I have strict rules to not let you go if a certain person isn't here." She said taking them away as I tried to grab them.

I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who that person was.

"Now I think he's here." Mary left the room and held the door open for Eric.

"You good?" He asked and I smiled. He cared.

"Yeah. I'm good." I said and got up.

Eric looked at me and I scoffed.

"Eric I have to change."

"And? It's not like I haven't seen you in underwear." That made me blush and he smirked before he turned around.

"I've got you something from my clothes." He stated and pointed to the stool. I took the clothes and quickly changed into the shorts and out of the hospital gown.

"Ouch." That was the only thing I said as I tried to get the hoodie on. I was stuck uncomfortably.

"Here let me help you." I couldn't even say anything before Eric's pleasingly cold hands were on my waist.

He pulled a few edges and then the hoodie was where it should be.

"Here you go." He said handing me the crutches.
"Everyone is in the pit where your families will be."

Eric led me outside and brought me to the pit. Peter, Uriah, and the girls came rushing to me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you flower power!" Peter hugged me tightly and then everyone else did the same.

"How are you feeling Dais?" Marlene asked and I laughed.

"I'm fine. Capable of eating, drinking, sleeping, and talking. So everything's how it should be! Except for my foot."

"Come on! I'm gonna introduce you to my family!" Peter pulled me along carefully because of the crutches.

"Mom! Dad! This is Daisy! My absolute best friend!"

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Hayes!" I said and each of them pulled me in a hug.

"Please call me Hannah and this is George." Peters's mom said and I smiled.

I saw my tía and Jeanine walking in with someone holding their hands.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I excused myself and rushed to my family.