confessing-eleven

(WARNING! Talking about self-harming, suicidal attempts, and abuse

(WARNING! Talking about self-harming, suicidal attempts, and abuse. This might trigger some. WARNING! It might also seem a lot suddenly)

I was left alone on the roof wind rushing through my hair.
I was a bit cold but it still was pleasant. People were walking around the street it was full and loud.

"What are you doing up here?" A too well-known voice came from behind me but I didn't turn around.

"Just watching over the city," I said not wanting to speak to him. I watched the Erudite tower knowing this would've been my place but now I know I did the right choice by choosing Dauntless.

"Your bipolar disorder is kicking in right?" My body suddenly turned around and I tried to slap him how dared he talking to me?

"Daisy!" He grabbed my wrist before my hand palm could've met him.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're a whore?" I asked him looking into his grey-blue eyes wanting to drown in them.

"Take the meths." He just said ignoring my insult.

"Why should I? I mean it's not like you care." I spat at him and he looked at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes, you're right. I don't care!" He let go of my hand and walked away.

"Eric! That's not what I meant!" I yelled after him trying to stop him from walking away like everyone else I've known did.

The only people I had are my friends here.

"What?!" He yelled turning around and making me flinch.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"I-I just w-wanted you, to be honest with me...y-you could've told me that Emily was your girlfriend." I stuttered walking closer to him.

"You don't understand." He mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

"This whole thing was arranged. I didn't even want her to be my girlfriend. But Max said she would be a great wife and I should take her." He looked in my face expecting an answer.

"I-I don't know what to say. I mean I can't just trust you again." He looked confused.
"I think I better be going," I said turning to the steps. I ran downstairs walking straight into something hard.

"Daisy. What happened? Did someone hurt you?" My brother looked at me ready to kill someone.

"N-No it's nothing," I said holding onto him.

He looked at me and then the person who was walking down the same stairs I did.

"Why were you with him?" My brother asked furious.

"Just calm down, Tobi. Please." My voice was soft.

"does it kick in again?" Tobi was concerned wanting an honest answer so I nodded slightly, "shit, Daisy! Why don't you take your goddamn pills?" He asked, "You could fucking die! And you know it!" He yelled at me.