first-twelve

Next thing I know is we were woken up by our instructors like nothing happened

Tobias helped me yesterday to the dorms after I was not really in the mood to do anything.

It was the same as always we began to change in our clothes and walked to the cafeteria.

"I think I'm gonna puke if I eat something." I looked at the food on my tray and just took a bite from my apple.

"This wasn't something I've expected in the night. And it was so comfortable. Your hair smelled so good." Peter complained and I saw Erics look...he looked a bit jealous but that was something I didn't need to take care of.

"Gosh Peter!" I slapped him playfully, "if you would just shower then your hair would smell the same!"

"I want you in the pit in three!" Eric yelled at us and we all rushed to get ready.

I tied my boots up to my knees because I was too lazy to do it in the dorms.

"Those boots just make you more sexy." Peter said acting flattered and I rolled my eyes.

"Gosh, Peter you're annoying!"

"I know. But hey the shoes make you taller so I don't alway have to bend me down when I want to whisper something.

I showed him my middle finger before I walked gracefully out the dorms and into the pit.

My eyes darted to Four and I walked to him, "how's Edward?" Was the first question I asked.

"I don't know. He was transfarred to the factionless this morning." My brother looked at his board not even bothered that he was gone.

"Four he is your top initiate! You can't just let them do this." I hissed at my brother.

Eric walked over to us, "he's not my top initiate anymore! In fact he can't continue training so he's out!"

I looked at them in dislike and walked away.

"I can't believe it!" I whispered to myself.

"EYYYY FLOWER POWERRRRR!" It came from the other side of the pit and I looked straight to Uriah, Peter and the girls. I walked over to them and Marlene hugged me.

I didn't really saw her since the incident.

"Thank you for saving my life!" She whispered in my ear not releasing her grib.

"But I couldn't save his." I whispered slightly sad that dauntless would do such a thing but on the other side it was what they would do to anyone.

"You can't save everyone." Peter joined the hug.

"Yeah..I know." I broke the hug and we walked together to the rest of the group.

"I think everyone heard of the events from last night!" Eric yelled through the crowd.
"Edward is being transfarred to the factionless." Gaspes filled the room horror was written in some of our eyes thinking may they could be next.