jealous, Daisy?-thirteen

We walked into the training room together everyone feared for their fights but I was happy

Let off the steam I was holding.
The anger burned inside me.

"Christina! Molly! On the mat!" Eric yelled as we all stood there like complete dorks.
"The rest of you begin sparring with your partners!"

I and Peter went to the farthest mat in the training room. Everyone was nearer to the fight which happened.

"Now tell me what's been going on with the little brain of yours." Peter threw the first punch which I dodged perfectly.

"I'm afraid that my dad will show up on visitors' day." Peter grimaced as I said 'dad' after I told him everything he was just...you know. Protective.

"Why would he come? Doesn't he hate you so much?" We threw our punches while talking.

"He did say he will kill me at any chance possible." Peter threw a punch and it hit me square in my stomach.

I groaned and Peter instantly rushed to my side.

"Daisy and Peter! The point is that you dodge the punches and don't let them hit you." Tobias's voice was harsh but I heard the emotions behind it.

"Sorry, sir," I said and started to build myself up again.

"You need help?" A distant voice caught our attention.

Christina took Eric's hand and blushed, I saw that from that distance!
This bitch who the fuck does she think she is taking his big hands?
Shoot Daisy. Why are you thinking that?

"Everybody! Break!" Eric held Christina close to him.

Is he for real? Really? I mean? Huh? I went to the opposite where everyone went purely on principle.

"Flower Power? Come onnnnnn!"  Peter yelled after me but I stood there punching a bag.

I mean he knows I like him! I just need...time.

Man, why is it so difficult to understand feelings?

Maybe because you never really felt that kind of love?

"Shut up you stupid voice!" I talked to myself.

"Daisy Evelyn Eaton!" I flinched at the last name but I knew who it was so I didn't have to fear being beaten up now.

"What?" I spat at my brother.

"We said everyone has to come with us!"

"Well, maybe I'm not a wimp and need a break?" I sassed and felt confident.

I looked in Christina's direction and saw Eric's arm around her waist. I looked them up and down.

My brother took my arm drag me along.
"Hey! I can walk!" I tear myself from my brother and walked beside Peter still an eye on Christina and Eric.