war games-sixteen

"I'll take the stiff!" My brother said and I was rolling my eyes wanting to go when Tris was fast by his side and I looked at them

"Someone, to give the blame to?" Eric chuckled.

"Something like that." My brother smirked.

"Then I'll take the other one!" I smiled knowing that I was in Eric's team.

My brother's smile faded but now I was smiling.

Peter and Lynn ended up in Eric's team together with me whilst Marlene and Uriah were with Four.

"I am gonna shoot you in your ass!" I smirked at Uriah who looked horrified.

"Daisyyyy! Stop it! My ass is soo gorgeous I don't want it hurt." Uriah squealed and we all giggled

"Four is she allowed to shoot me in the butt?" Uriah asked my brother who turned to look at us confused.

"She's allowed to shoot you anywhere she wants except your head if someone shoots at your head he's out like one other of his team," Eric answered for Four and I smiled at Uriah English.

"Your team gets off first," Eric told Four who took his team and jumped off at our final station the old amusement park.

"Anyone an idea where we could hide the flag?" Eric asked and I thought about it.

"The mirror room," I mumbled and everyone looked at me.

"What was that initiate?" Eric asked and I looked at him and his icy blue eyes.

"The mirror room. Even if they would know where we hide it they would probably take another 57 minutes to find the flag with all the reflections." I said precisely.

"Anyone has a better idea?" Eric asked and everybody shook his head.
"Then the mirror room it is," Eric smirked at me and we jumped off.

"We still need a strategy," I stated.

"What's your thought?" Lynn asked and we gathered in a circle.

"They probably think of something high. So I guess they will hide the flag in the Ferris wheel which is slightly moving right now which means it weights it from at least 3 people."

"I never knew you were that clever." Peter looked slightly confused and everyone else except Eric did.

"We need 2 people to guard the flag. 2 on the defense. 3 are gathering somewhere around the mirror room to see if anyone comes. Then the last 4 are going to the Ferris wheel. 3 are staying at the bottom to shoot. And the tiniest one goes up to get the flag. If they are hiding in the small cabins they don't notice the small weight." I was finished with my strategy and everyone looked stunned even Eric.

"Peter and I are going to stay with Mike outside to guard." Lynn pulled Peter and Mike to her and Peter gave Lou the flag.

"Then Edward and I are going to the mirror room." Lou was tall at least 5'9 or 6' she was one of the tallest and broadest initiate girls. Eric chose the broad and strong people whilst my brother chose the smaller and clever one-even though I wouldn't say Uriah is the brightest.