𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

^Scarlett's Dress
Done- Chapter 30/ Questions

^Scarlett's DressDone- Chapter 30/ Questions

Done- Chapter 30/ Questions

"Finally! We are touching land, a solid." Marco said, dropping to his knees and kissing the wet concrete. It has just rained here before we landed.

We all looked towards him, concerned for his over dramatic ass. "What? We were flying... in the air, a gas..." he stated.

"Good thing you passed third grade science class. Real proud of you Marco." Scarlett joked, smirking at the end, rolling her eyes.

After that little fiasco, we got into the cars that were waiting for us. In one of them Scarlett and I were together and the others went on the other one. I could had easily left Scarlett with the guys, but something about Scarlett with other guys annoyed me.

"You are always frowning, and you are actually getting some wrinkles because of it." Scarlett gets closer to my face, that I can almost feel the warmth of her body. She traces some that are close to my eyes and forehead and sits back down.

"That means I'm getting old, and there's no problem with that." I say back, noticing that there's not a single noticeable wrinkle on her face. "You have probably not experienced what being stressed is like."

She starts laughing "Please, I wish. My father has always caused stressed in my life."

"Could've fooled me." I say back.

"Why do you think that?" She raised one of her eyebrows, her tone not the same as earlier.

"Your dad practically gave you everything. He was about to give you the mafia if it wasn't because I caught you before that. You don't need to work for things in life."

"Excuse me?" She was shocked with what I had said, I agree I know nothing about the girl but from what I've seen everything is handed to her.

"Exactly what I said." She looked hurt, like I had hurt her with my words. That stung me, the fact I had hurt her.

I sighed "Gosh I'm sorry that was rude on my part."

"Wow Ares Romano is sorry? I'm amazed." She started clapping her hands a smile on her face, she looked beautiful, but as soon as it came it went away.

"I don't need your sorrys Romano. You don't care about me and that's obvious. Say whatever you want to say to me, you don't know me and you never will."

I nodded my head "We'll see about that"

Shocked, again, her face turned towards me.