Fantasy Come True

First of all, this is a self-insert, including yours truly and my beautiful friend Rose Zoldyck (DustySunflower44). It also goes with all love to Alei_sama89 and LizzyMichaellis25. 💗💗💗

Weekly Challenges

Repechage: Idioms

Fandom: Kuroshitsuji

Title: Fantasy Come True

Characters: Sebastian Michaelis, Ciel Phantomhive, Elizabeth Midford, Grell Sutcliff

Special Guests: DustySunflower and VirginofAquarius (jojo, you'll see what this is about).

Synopsis: Two enthusiastic fickers suddenly find themselves in one of their favourite anime universes. What will happen when that long-awaited meeting with their beloved characters occurs?

Warnings: AU What If. OoC. Self—Insert. Foul language (mild). Fancy. Idioms. Modernism.

London, England

A pair of brown eyes and a greenish-brown eye blinked repeatedly at the sight in front of them. Where the hell had they got into? The first of them, a Mexican with rounded features, took a quick look at her companion, Argentine and whose characteristic features were, on the one hand, the redness on her cheeks, nose and neck, not exactly a product of embarrassment or something like that, but of a long trailing rosacea* and, on the other, her glasses hiding a more than evident myopia**. She returned the look precisely through her glasses and, after a few seconds without finding a possible answer to what was happening, they shrugged.

They walked for a long time until an unpleasant sound, but one that inevitably drew embarrassed smiles on the faces of both, stopped them. And again they looked into each other's eyes, before the Aztec girl –the woman rather, for both were in their third decade–put a hand to her chin in a thoughtful gesture and asked:

—Do you think we can find tacos around here? Or maybe bread for the dead?

—Personally... —the 35-year-old woman with brown hair barely at shoulder length replied —a good barbecue, even empanadas, would be good for me. Nevertheless...

She looked around her carefully, until she realized that that would probably be impossible. The Mexican woman followed her with her eyes and soon noticed a detail that was no less important. Thus, widening her brown eyes wide, she exclaimed:

—Don't suck! Etto... I think... We're not in Kansas anymore***

—Oh no...this is definitely not Kansas. Neither Mexico, nor Argentina...

They sighed deeply, shook their heads, and decided that it would be best to continue on their way. Perhaps, touring that curious landscape would give them inspiration for their fics, who knows. Yup, indeed, our friends were fickers. A new sigh escaped their lips as they walked observing the buildings and structures –somewhat old, by the way- around them.

After a while, hunger hit them again, along with the cold of that winter afternoon. Wait, was it winter? Where the hell were they?

Chale... —the Mexican woman suddenly said, —Look at that! We should ask if they let us spend the night in that place!

However, both of them were suddenly speechless, realizing what the place indicated by the Aztec ficker really was. It was a mansion; but not just any mansion. It was the fucking Phantomhive mansion! How the hell had they ended up in London, in the 19th century and, if that wasn't enough, in the universe of one of their favourite anime series? Neither had the faintest idea; for now, the only thing on their mind was finding a place to spend the night. Although, when stopping in front of the huge gate of the mansion, a new thought, worthy of the best fickers and fangirls, arose in their minds. And none of them could avoid the urge to bite their nails as hard as they could, while their legs trembled uncontrollably.