AFTER OUR UNIVERSE COLLIDED

After Our Universe Collided
私たちの宇宙が衝突した後
Watashitachi no uchu ga shototsu shita nochi

Eliana Cuevas has only one wish: to see her long-time crush in person, a certified volleyball player of Ryujin Nippon, Ran Takahashi.

So she continues to do all the ways to get noticed especially her active participation in social media posts.

What she is experiencing is tough especially since she has little privilege because she comes from a poor family, but because of her hard work, she finally meets Ran. But she will know the truth and that truth is . . .

After Our Universe Collided
by ItsgirlxFRIEND
All Rights Reserved © 2023

DISCLAIMER!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For requests, please obtain permission from the author.

Language used: English, Filipino, Japanese.