RAN

When I found out that a Filipina woman would teach me English, my first thought was that she might not abide with me for long because I was too tenacious. At the same time, she'll take advantage of me because I'm famous. I don't entrust people who use me and take advantage of my kindness.

"I'll meet her tomorrow?" I asked my brother, Rui Takahashi.

"Yes, your manager said," he responded. "So don't overthink it.

We met with my future English Teacher. I hope she's not a freak like our previous applicants. This new teacher was said to be smart and serious about teaching. She had a passion for teaching not only in English but also in other languages like Filipino. After we arrived, I immediately saw an agent and a woman who was sitting comfortably while waiting for us.

When they saw us, they stood up. The girl is short, only about 5'0 in height has long hair and bangs, and is curly. Her eyes were looking at me seriously as if she was trying to figure out who I was. The serious eyes can intimidate others but shimmer when the light glistens on them.

Her eyes widened slightly and he said, "Ran Takahashi?"

"How did you know who I am?" I asked and removed my hoodie.

"I have a crush on you, but first we have to negotiate for our matters," she said. Why is she so direct in her words?

"Oh well, that's what we want," my manager said.

She's professional when it comes to our matters because it doesn't bother me that she likes me. She is somehow familiar to me . . . something that piqued my interest.

I feel something about her that makes me curious about it.

"Yes, it's my pleasure to be applauded," she said. "When do we start the lesson?"

"By tomorrow and you should be by his side always, is that clear Eliana-chan?" asked my manager.

"I got you, Sir," said Eliana. She looked me directly into my eyes and said, "Nice meeting you in person, Ran."

I smiled and spoke, "It's okay for you to call me Ran, and you?"

"You can call me Eli," Eliana said and her face suddenly warmed up. She may look serious but she loves me. I want to test her.

My brother laughed. "Ran-kun, your teacher seems in love with you."

"Ran has been my big crush, until now," Eliana revealed when the food we ordered arrived. "But for a while, I dropped the thought of crushing Ran for my family. So I'm glad to see you in person."

At that time, it seemed like we were the only people in the restaurant. She is amazing to talk to. Especially when her eyes are sometimes languid but indeed beautiful when they sparkle, especially her long eyelashes.

When we were just the two of us, we had a short discussion until she said. "I thought it wasn't real, but it's really real, you know," said Eliana and looked into my eyes again. She must have a habit of staring into my eyes. "It's because I once met you in person I have dreamt before."

When I met her, I became even more curious about who she was. She's not the type of person who will tell everything about her to like them but she's peculiar because I'm still the one asking about her. When we have free time, I give her a tour and she appreciates every detail of a place, calling it art. She even gives them meaning. I noticed that she was always typing on her laptop which made me curious more.

I also found out with Anrie that she is an introvert so she tends to be quiet. We are opposite people because I am extroverted, and extroverted when I am close to someone. But I will turn her into a talkative one.