UNIVERSE 5

Sunday
日曜日
Nichiyobi

Kyoto, Japan; September 25, 2027

STILL, Eliana teaches Ran Takahashi to speak in English. When it comes to teaching, she's into her job, serious-person things and after she teaches, she's entering her Masteral class via online learning to add up her degree. And after the study, she toured Ran itself with his brother Rui and a cousin named Anrie.

"Look, Eli-chan always blushes whenever she's with Ran," Rui teases.

Eliana laughs and blushes her cheeks again, "You know Rui-san, I'm always like this, it's my nature to blush for something."

"You're blushing 'cause you're with Ran, your crush," Anrie also teased while smirking.

Eliana remembered the day she was just commenting on Anrie's posts but now she is already seeing her face-to-face. That made her euphoric and in addition, Anrie is more beautiful in person.

Eliana laughs and she's still blushing. "You guys wanted to come with me? You guys sure?" Eliana asked.

While they were near they realized that they were going to the church which was the first most important to Eliana's life. Ran realized that all of a sudden. "She's certainly a God-centered person," Ran said in his mind.

"It's okay with us," Rui said. "Whatever we believe, we will respect it. There's nothing wrong with one's church."

"Right," sabi ni Anrie.

They entered the church and sat down. Eliana explained to her colleagues that she was going to sing a worship song because she was invited by the church headed by a Filipino Pastor. At that exact moment, it was the church's anniversary that time.

AFTER church they go to the park. Eliana saw a cat so she took it and found the owner but no one declared that they were the owner so Eliana adopted it instead.

"You guys like cats?" Eliana asked. "I will take care of this, I'll be naming it as . . ." She looked at Ran, it seemed like there was a spark between their eye-to-eye contact. Eliana said the name, "Ran."

"Do I look like a pet?" he asked and pouted. Rui and Anrie laugh hard as Ran looks so ashamed.

"Yes, you look like my pet," Eliana said then laughed. She managed to reach him and pat Ran's head.

Rui noticed that his brother blushed. So instead of teasing Ran and not feeling more ashamed, Rui said, "That was the first time you laughed hard, Eli-chan. Smile more. You're indeed a mysterious person."

"Am I?" Eliana asked to pinch her cheeks. "I think, I'm comfortable to be with you, that's the reason why I laugh."

"Aha!" Anrie said that's the reason why she caught the attention of everyone. "You're an introvert right?"

Eliana blushed more and smiled, "Right."

"That's the reason why you are always shy and seems like you keep the feelings in your heart," Anrie explained. "Don't you worry, Ran-kun's an extrovert person. He talks a lot."

"I know, Anrie-san," Eliana said and looked at Ran then smiled, and Ran made her blush.

"For me," Rui said. "You're so mature to think and critically thinker, so I'm happy that you're a Ran-kun's teacher."

"It's my pleasure, Sir."

Later on, they part ways, and Ran stays with Eliana for her to accompany the lady to its apartment.

"You should go with me to our final game," Ran said. Ran decides that Eliana transferred to the nearest apartment of their residence in case Eliana needs help, Ran is one call away. "Watch me in person so that you will be amazed."

"Sure thing," Eliana assures. "Even though you did not do your best, I still appreciate your efforts. No matter what it takes."

"Even I get old?" Ran asked and raised his right eyebrow. "Or get vulnerable?"

"Yes, I still admire who you are. No matter what are your insecurities or your imperfections," Eliana said with a smile. Ran felt flutters in his heart something that he hadn't felt before. "Also . . . be comfortable to be with me. Don't worry I won't use the opportunity of being your teacher to make you fall in love with me."

"I didn't think that way, Eli," Ran said and smiled because he was really happy that Eliana was direct in her words.

"That's good," Eliana said. "Thank you for your assistance. I am delighted to be with you."