UNIVERSE 8

I found the rhythm.
リズムを見つけた
Rizumu o mitsuketa

Tokyo, Japan; October 6, 2027

Despite having a contract with Eliana, Ran Takahashi continues to ignore her. Eliana simply let it go. So Eliana decided to travel around Tokyo with Anrie. When Anrie learned that Eliana enjoyed both music and playing the piano, they went to an area open to the public where they could do so. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building is where it is located.

"What are we doing here?" Eliana asked Anrie.

Anrie said with a smile, "You're going to show off your talent. I saw you sang! As well as I saw your TikTok that you are singing. And you've mentioned that you love playing piano."

"But people . . ."

"It's okay! No one will judge you."

Eliana was compelled to sit at the piano by Anrie accompanied her there. While going live, Anrie moved a little.

Eliana, on the other hand, think a song that was under five minutes in length. "Kokoronashi."

She started playing and singing kokoronashi while tapping the keyboard.

Ran sees Anrie perform live while walking to the gym to meet his teammates. "Let's move the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building to our current location."

To the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, the vehicle's driver quickly followed Ran. He took checks to ensure that nobody would recognize him until the supporters did. He promptly went over and discovered Eliana singing and playing the piano.

Kimi ni dore dake aisarete mo
Boku no shinzou wa hitotsu dake
Yamete yo yamete yo
Yasashiku shinai de yo
Doushite mo boku ni wa
Rikai ga dekinai yo
Itai yo itai yo, kotoba de oshiete yo
Konna no shiranai yo hitori ni
Shinai de

After she played the piano, people around her started to clap their hands and she bowed in front of everyone and gave thanks.

"Are you interested in her, right?" Ran's friend named Kanta asked. "Do you?"

He simply ignores Kanta before heading to the gym. Kanta observed Ran's actions. Ran didn't use his serious attitude towards the end of the game so seriously. Kanta observes Ran being quiet at Yuuri's concert too which he doesn't, he thinks that it's because of what Rui said to him that Ran thought Eliana was mad. Ran didn't know how to take a move. "That is why I don't want to get involved in love," Kanta said only in his mind. 

"You're so good at singing! If Ran saw you, I know he falls to you," Anrie said and stopped doing her live and took a picture with Eliana. After that, she put it on her IG story.

"I'm fluttered! Having you with me it's alluring," Eliana said. "You're like my sister, she's precisely like you."

"I'm fluttered too! Well, we can be sisters, it may not be in blood but in our bonds," Anrie said. "Keep in mind that your smile is precious, so keep it. I know you're hurt by not seeing Ran and him not talking to you."

Kyoto, Japan

ELIANA was shocked to see that Ran had followed her back on Instagram when she got back to her apartment. Her heart raced, and she felt warmth on her cheeks. She wanted to scream but didn't want to wake up her neighbor. She couldn't scream like she could before because the rain had always accompanied the happiness she felt back then.