UNIVERSE 12

I hope it is you.
それがあなたであることを願っています
Sore ga anatadearu koto o negatte imasu.

Monza, Italy; October 19, 2027

WHEN Ran turned his back to Eliana, the lady was stunned in her position. Because of shock, she suddenly collapsed.

Ran was also shocked about that. He immediately carried the lady and went to the nearest hospital.

Also, he immediately called Eliana's parents and told them about what happened to their daughter. But Ran made sure that Eliana would be okay, as soon as possible.

"I'll make sure po that Eli's safe no matter what," Ran assured Eliana's family.

Ran also knew that Eliana was anemic, which was revealed by the lassie's parents. When Eliana loses too much blood, that will suddenly happen.

"She's going okay! Calm down, Sir."

"Thank you, Doc."

Ran also called his coach and excused himself that he would not attend the practice because of Eliana. He pointed out that it was an emergency.

After that, he goes near Eliana who is currently sleeping. "Having a red cheek is natural to you but now you look so pale."

"Inay . . ." Ran was startled in his seat when Eliana suddenly spoke up.

Ran immediately checked her and said, "She's still asleep."

"Tatay . . . bebe . . . mga babies . . . babalik ako," she said as if crying in her sleep. Ran was confused because of that. Is she having a nightmare? "Inay . . . miss ko na kayo . . . huwag kayo mag-alala narito si Ran . . . 'yung mahal ko."

Ran step closer hanggang sa makaupo na ito sa tabi ni Eliana. He couldn't help but touch Eliana's hand and kiss it, "Eli . . . What should I do to protect you and make you smile even more?" Ran asked. "Sometimes I saw you crying alone . . ." Ran suddenly remembered that when they were in Japan, when Eliana was alone, she suddenly cried alone. "And I can't help but think what would I do?" he asked. "Kamisama, please help me."

"R-Ran," Eli called and Ran immediately let go of her hand. Eliana slowly opens her eyes and looks around.

The time when she realized that she was in the hospital, she hurriedly sat up. She was about to remove the apparatuses from her body but Ran stopped her. "What are you doing Eli? Don't remove those things!"

"What am I doing here?" Eliana asked.

"You're anemic, the doctor said," Ran said. "So rest for a while, I'll be the one who takes care of you."

"No!" Eli declined and looked at Ran. Eliana is indeed serious right now. "You should go and practice. We're here for your practice, not me having this." Eliana tries to talk but she can't raise her voice. "Why does my anemic trigger again?"

"Because you lost too much of your blood and I know that you have not enough sleep," Ran said. "Since you're going to adjust in the place, you can't sleep well so it's my fault."

Eliana's lips curved and said, "It's not your fault, Ran. It's mine, don't blame yourself. So please Ran, you should go I can take care of my . . ."