UNIVERSE 16

She is chasing me
彼女は私を追いかけています

Kanojo wa watashi o oikakete imasu

Tokyo, Japan; December 18, 2027

ELIANA frowned because of that. She thought that the stalker was detained at the police station, so she assumed that maybe the stalker escaped just to face her.

"What do you need?" Eliana asked. She's not frightened to face Ran's stalker. Eliana had known it since then, she saw the picture of Ran's stalker on social media, and therefore she was familiar with it. "If you're going to hurt me, I'll make sure you will be imprisoned."

His right eyebrow raised as if threatening. "Oh, look who's talking! A slut woman who steals my Ran. How dare you! You have no right to do that."

Eliana couldn't help raising her eyebrows because of what Ran's stalker said. "Really? Look who's talking, the one who has no right to talk. The stalker of Ran who has been obsessed with him since then," Eliana said. "Oh come on, please stop messing with him. He needs privacy, if you truly love him, you will let go of him and make his life peaceful."

The emotion of the woman who was relatively calm earlier appeared to be a bakemono who wanted to punch Elliana.

Eliana knew that she had to run away from her because she would hurt her anytime, so she ran. On the way to the police station.

It was dark around and they were the only ones there so there was no one to ask for help. She couldn't get her phone to call Ran.

The woman is still chasing him, maybe she's itching to get Eliana hurt.

RAN is still anxious about Eliana. That's why he called the girl but she didn't answer. It noticed that it had sent a location earlier so it checked.

"It seems like she's running at . . . police station?" Ran said and hurriedly left. Yamamoto and Otsuka noticed that so they followed.

"Ran, what happened?" Yamamoto asks.

"Eli's in danger, she's running to the police station," Ran said while hurriedly running to Eliana's location.

"Let's hurry," Otsuka said.

Eliana caught up and grabbed her hair. That's why because of her hair, she felt an adrenaline rush. Eliana took the woman's hand and wrapped it around her back, dropping her on the road, and sat on her back so that the stalker wouldn't escape.

"You think that I can't able to fight you? No!"

Ran, Yamamoto and Otsuka saw that. They were shocked because of Eliana's act of self-defense.

Eliana looked in the direction of the men. "Ran! Hurry! Call the police!"

Because of Ran's astonishment, he is shaking and calls 911. Eliana facepalmed when she noticed that Ran was shaking. Ran is even more afraid than Eliana.

Ran's stalker was brought to the police station and filed a complaint about what happened. Ran's stalker was crying while hugging the young man.

"Man, your girlfriend is here," Yamamoto teased.

Ran wanted to put off the girl but Eliana said, "It's okay Ran. Let her."

Eliana thought because of what happened. The stalker loves Ran too much as she wants to deal with her just to let her out of Ran's life. She felt sorry for the woman.

"Miss," Eliana called so the stalker let go of Ran and faced Eliana. She cried. "I'm sorry for fighting you back. I'm just defending myself in trouble." Eliana held the girl's hand and said, "And I'm sorry for liking Ran too. I know how you felt." Tears continued to flow from the woman's eyes and Eliana couldn't stop crying. "I'm a girl too that's why I feel your pain. Gomenasai!" Eliana hugged the girl and said, "I know that one day, you'll find someone who truly loves you. You may not be Ran's end game but I am pretty sure, that guy will surely love you for who you are."

In the middle of talks. Ran realizes that Eliana is a good and humble person. Yamamoto and Otsuka realized the same.

"Bro, don't ever let her go," Otsuka said. "She's the perfect girl for you."

"You've changed a lot now Ran," Yamamoto also said. "And Eli-chan surely changed you the way you spoke and being mature enough."

After that, Eliana withdrew the complaint and Ran followed Eliana's decision. Eliana and the stalker named Lyn became friends. Lyn promises that she won't repeat what happened and Eliana takes Lyn to the airport so she can go home.

"You did some amazing today, Eli," sabi ni Ran.

"Woah bro! Sugoi! How did you be like that a while ago, like an amazona,"  Yamamoto said.

"That's just an adrenaline rush," Eliana said and laughed.

"No, it's her nature to be an amazona," Ran teased. "She can do what guys do but one thing is for sure she's not sporty and a girl who always whacks a ball on her face."

"Don't mention it again, Ran!" Eliana complained and her face turned red. "You know that I don't know how to play volleyball!"

THEY PASS through the arena before they go home and Eliana sees Sarina and Mayu. She excitedly approached the two and took a picture.

"Bro, she's in fangirl mode," Ran said and looked at Yuji Nishida and Yuki Ishikawa. "Kawaii desu ne."

"But scary when mad," Yamamoto said. He verified it because of what happened earlier. "If you saw what she did a while ago, you'll be amazed."

After Eliana took a picture, she approached Ran. "I'm so happy, Ran!" Eliana said and approached Nishida and Ishikawa. "Can I have some pictures? I'm going to put them in my scrapbook."

"You won't post it on your social media?" Ishikawa asks.

"Of course not! I'll be putting it in my scrapbook!"

Eliana showed her things to them. Everyone laughed because of that. Everyone says that Eliana is cute because apart from being small, she is also like their youngest sister.

Ran ruffled Eliana's hair and while everyone was laughing, Ran suddenly noticed a woman in the distance. He looked in its direction.

Ran's eyes widened slightly and said, "Hana."