UNIVERSE 18

Thank you, goodbye.
ありがとうさようなら。
Arigatou, sayonara.

RAN keeps on thinking and asking about the magic word that Eliana says but the lassie doesn't tell it to Ran. Eliana keeps only to herself and lets Ran know the answer she wants to hear. "It is not being immature, I just want to know that he truly means that he loves me," Eliana said in her mind.

"If you truly love me, you will know it," Eliana said which is why Ran stopped asking her and thinking what is the answer. 

He even asked Rui and his friends about that but Rui said, "Only you can answer that."

Rui knows the exact words that Eliana wants to hear and he even investigates the root of Eliana's confusion through the help of Anrie. All of these things have started because of the girl named . . . "Hana."

"Why onii-chan?" Hana asked. 

They were currently in Rui's grandmother's restaurant confronting Hana about everything. Hana just passed by the restaurant and made Rui be there so he confronted Hana. "It's time to take off your mask Hana. Don't use my brother in your dark schemes and use him again to make your life so easy."

"I am not doing that thing onii-chan! I love Ran all of my heart even I will give my whole life just to make him happy," Hana said while she clenched her fist. 

"You can't replace the happiness he had now. I am warning you, stay away of him, or else I will tell Ran all of these," Rui said seriously.

Hana had no choice but to show some drama in front of Rui's grandmother, that's why Rui's grandmother felt sorry for Hana and said, "I'll talk to Ran."

May 19, 2027; Tokyo, Japan

Whenever Ran has a practice, Hana is always there and Eliana feels like Hana is replacing her. The events that happened to her life when she was a child are coming back to her memory. She was always left alone and lonely.

And Ran made her feel like that and made her cry.

"They were both happy," Eliana said.

To remove the doubts from her mind, she decided to go out with Anrie. When they both reached the coffee shop, they saw Ran and Hana talking to each other.

Anrie got mad and was about to assail Ran, but Eliana stopped Ran's cousin and said, "It's okay, we will get into trouble if you do that."

"But . . ."

"Let's go," Eliana said smiling and again it was a bitter smile. She's trying to hold back her tears and turns around.

Anrie took a picture of both of them and went with Eliana.

Eliana decided to call Ran and the guy immediately answered. "Where are you, Ran?"

"I'm in the arena," Ran answered that's why Eliana bit her lower lips trying not to cry.

"I'm coming with Anrie."

"O-Okay, see you my Eli," Ran said and Eliana ended the call.

When they arrived at the arena, Ran and Hana were already there. Anrie knows what Eliana is trying to do, and she will back her up.

Eliana felt jealous but didn't show it because she didn't want to be a freak like other people. "I have the right to be jealous, do I?" she asked herself. "Stop it, Eliana, stop it, please. It will damage your relationship." 

Later, Hana suddenly approached and looked straight at Eliana."You should break up with him, he is still seeing me and I'm his first love," Hana said. "And he told me that he loves me, and told me aishiteru."