UNIVERSE 21

Your name
あなたの名前
Anata no namae

Pasay, Philippines; July 17, 2028

They know that Slovenia is strong but even if they are strong they will not let themselves be defeated.

"Why Eli's not here? All I knew was that both of you were on good terms already. Why is she still not here?" Yamamoto asks Ran. Yamamoto misses his friend that is why.

"I know she's not ready, that's why I keep on doing this. One time in perfect timing. I will make a move and it's a big surprise."

Ogawa put his hand on his chin. "Hmm, I'm curious huh," Ogawa said. "Well, I'm pretty sure that it was indeed a surprise."

"Knowing Ran, he is more like girly than Eli," Otsuka added. "Whenever I remember the day she fights with your stalker, sugoi!!"

"Well, that's my girl," Ran said and grinned. "If you want a girl like her, you can't find her because she's unique."

San Pablo City Laguna, Philippines; July 17, 2028

"Ate! Wala ka pa bang balak na manood? May ticket na tayo para sa VNL oh! Hinihintay ka ni Kuya Ran na manood ka!" Jay said as she entered Eliana's room. Jay's very irritated with her sister since Eliana is still stubborn about not watching Ran's game.

Eliana is currently busy preparing for her interview that will be held this afternoon. She also had a lot of work at school so she didn't watch VNL. "When they reach the finals, then I will watch," Eliana said. "One more thing, Ran can do that. Sina Ran pa!"

"You didn't even talk to him when he left!" Jay complains. "Ginawa na ang lahat para sa 'yo, pakipot ka pa! Sapakin kaya kita!"

"I'll wait for the opportunity Jay, don't rush!" Eliana said and continued to prepare things. "Besides, there are tickets reserved for us when we want to go, so don't worry about that!""Sayang kaya!" Jay said, constantly complaining and lashing out at her sister. "It's sad! So many tickets have been reserved for us!"

"Basta!" Eliana said who was still stubborn but deep inside she couldn't bear Ran. "I have something to work on! Get out!"

"Writing stuff again!" Jay murmured and slammed the door to Eliana's room.

Eliana sighed and thought. Ran is important in her life but she has a feeling that the timing is not perfect for her to watch the game. She doesn't want to watch it again because of its intense game. Knowing Ran is too agitated when he is playing. So she's more eager to write a novel inspired by the young man, to her job as a part-time teacher, and to take care of fur babies.

But. . . she had made her excuse letter that was given to Dean. She will take a leave for a few days because her brain is exhausted and something is urging her to do it.

Afterward, Anrie suddenly called Eliana. "Hey, gurl! You were getting an interview right? I want to see you later. I'm indeed curious about your writing career," Anrie said.

"Really? I'll send you a link later after I receive it," Eliana said cheerfully.