39

Severe character injury, Vague self harm-ish action, thoughts about mortality / death  //

The entire room was still as Taco stood in the doorway, everyone now too worried to make a first move, as Taco eyed all of them down, seemingly looking for her first target... Soon deciding, and rushing forward at Fan. His power was strength. He needed to be taken out first-- But she didn't make it to Fan, being roughly shoved out of the way, and across the room, though she quickly shook it off and stood, turning to face whoever had shoved her, seeing that of course, Paintbrush had gotten in the way, striking before Taco had the chance to. They lit a fire in the palm of their hand, before Testtube quickly yelled out;

"If you're using your powers, we NEED to take this outside." She grabbed Paintbrush's arm, pulling it down back to their side as the flame extinguished, them seeming a bit reluctant, but understanding.

As long as she kept the fight inside, she'd be able to stop at least one of them from using her powers, and realizing that two of the objects in the room were glass, she knew Microphone wouldn't risk using hers, truly giving her the upper hand. It certainly helped that she didn't even need powers to be incredibly strong, the control over her giving her no restraint in what she could do physically now, and her robotic parts having been enhanced.

"Terminate them. All of them." She repeated what Cobs had told her, her tone bitter, as she furrowed her brow, looking at the group, them all returning mixed expressions, most being angry or determined, but her eyes landed on the one who had taken up a fearful expression, which so happened to be Lightbulb. She was fragile. She'd be a good diversion. As Testtube moved to pull out something from the bag she still had on, Taco took this chance to push past her, sending her stumbling back into the couch, and onto the floor with a small crack of her own glass, and then pushing past Paintbrush, to get to Lightbulb, who quickly stepped back a bunch to keep up a distance between the two, Paintbrush stumbling back but keeping their footing as they reached for Taco's arm-- but she moved too quickly, sidestepping, and launching off the ground.

What Taco did next was something she didn't want to do. But she had no choice. As she launched up, she pushed her hand down on Lightbulb's head, gaining a shocked gasp from her, as Taco shoved her cracked side roughly into the ground as Taco landed behind her now, not even bothering to look at the damage, as it seemed the entire room was frozen in shock at what had just happened.

"L... Lightbulb?" Paintbrush spoke, their tone still filled with the shock that they felt in the moment. Taco stepped away now, looking back to Fan, as he shook his head, activating his powers. He would make a move first. This would make things easier.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Fan yelled out, swinging a punch at Taco, who quickly evaded it, now sending a punch of her own, once again sending him back a bit.

"Hand over the egg, or more of you will be hurt." She growled, as Fan got back up to his feet.

Though, as Taco was focused on Fan, Testtube had run over to Lightbulb, panicking as she checked on her. Lightbulb's breathing was slow, and faltering, but if she worked immediately, she'd be able to at least keep her alive.

"FAN, KNIFE, WITH ME!" She yelled out, quickly scooping up Lightbulb, and all the bits of her broken off bulb that she could, now running to the stairs of her lab, Knife quickly following behind. Paintbrush still just stood by in shock, truly unable to process what had just happened. All of it happened so quickly.

Despite Lightbulb's reassurance earlier that morning, everything did seem to go wrong. Despite everything. Something had to go wrong. They were only snapped out of their shock as they were sent stumbling back, as Fan had been thrown into them, Paintbrush in response, lightly shoving Fan to the direction of the lab stairs.