C H A P T E R : 0 3

"Y/n let's go, hoseok and jin are waiting for us" hazel informs and knocks on the bathroom's door.

Y/n has been taking bath since last half an hour, and here hazel is waiting for her.

"Just two minutes more" y/n replies more likely to be yell from the other side of the door.

Hazel sighs and shakes her head in disbelief 'this girl is really something'.

After ten minutes finally, y/n comes out of the shower and dress up herself. She put on a little make-up and at last, she wears her black sneakers, and goes out of the dorm.

"You dumbass! We're almost late because of you, now" as soon as y/n comes out of the dorm, hoseok speaks.

Y/n rolls her eyes at him, "shut up! Girls always takes time in shower and those who do not, they must be angel and I'm not an angel".

"Yes!! You're devil" hoseok retort, they both glares at each until, Jin stands In between both of them.

"calm down, calm down.. we still have fifteen minutes to go" he informs. Y/n looks at him confuse, "you're jin, right?" She ask.

He smiles and nods his head "yeah, I'm Kim Seokjin, the famous world wide handsome" y/n smiles and nods her head. "Of course, you are!" She assure and shakes her hand with him.

"It's nice to meet you y/n, finally we gotta see you" he says, y/n chuckles "nice to meet you too, Jin" he smiles and nods.

"Okay okay, now shall we go?" Hazels interrupts, all three nods their head and start walking towards their classes.

Jin put his one arms around hazel's shoulder and they both smile at each other.

While, y/n hoseok just walk with each other. Suddenly, someone shouts from behind, making all of them to stop on their tracks. "Guys wait for me too!!".

Hoseok close his eyes and curse under his breath as he turn around, very well knowing who's the person behind him.

Y/n turns around to look at the owner of the voice but, before she could do that, hoseok grips her arm and pull her to stand behind him. "What the fu--" her words cut off in between.

"Shut up! and do not speak until I say so" his cold voice reach y/n's ears. She glares at his back and curse under her breath.

Hazel, who is now standing beside her, put her hand on her shoulder and nods her head.

Y/n peaks through hoseok's shoulder and finally manage to see the person, who is now standing in front of hoseok and Jin while panting hard.

Y/n eyes never leave his figure and she can not deny the fact that, he is handsome as heck. "Why are you late Jimin, and where's Jungkook?" Jin ask.

Now, y/n realize, why hoseok pull her behind his back. Park Jimin, the same guy about whom hazel warned her before.

"Jungkook already left for classes. I am late because that fucker hide my shoes In his wardrobe, just because I drank his banana milk yesterday" he explains and push his hairs back with his fingers.

A gulp passes down through y/n's throat as Jimin looks so hot even while talking. She can not help but drool over his hotness.

"Let's g-- wait! Who is this beautiful?" Finally Jimin's eyes falls on y/n, who is still looking at him without blinking her eyes, while standing behind hoseok and peaking through his shoulder.

"Y/n, hoseok's sister" jin speaks, Jimin nods with a smile "hey beautiful, I'm Park Jimin, also your classmate. nice to meet you" he introduce himself and moves his hand forward to shake hand with her.