C H A P T E R : 1 0

"Mister Jk, your dad is here and he is calling you in waiting room" a worker of uni, inform. Jungkook scrunch his eyebrow and stop playing with his basketball.

"What you did now?" Jimin ask, Jungkook shrug "I don't know" he speak and wipe off the sweat from his face before heading towards waiting room.

He quickly come in the waiting room and see his dad standing there while talking something with the director of the university.

"You called me dad?" He ask and bow to both of them, his dad nod whereas the director decide to leave them alone.

"So, how are you Jungkook?" His dad ask, Jungkook nod his head and smile "I'm good, how about you dad and your health?" He ask.

His dad smile and nod his head, "I'm good too, well tonight I'm leaving to China for some business meetings so, before going there I decide to meet you" he explain.

Jungkook nod and look his dad, "be safe dad and call me when you get time. I'm glad you decide to meet me before going there, well how is mom?" He ask.

His dad nod his head, "your mom is fine too, she was also coming with me but an urgent meeting came and she had to leave for Switzerland yesterday night".

"It's alright dad, I understand" he assure. His dad look at him and pat his shoulder "Just complete your graduation, after that I'll let you handle the business".

Jungkook nod his head, "yes!" His dad chuckle. Jungkook hug his dad, his dad also hug him back but before pulling away he laugh.

"You get yourself a girlfriend and didn't even care to inform your dad about this?" Jungkook look at him confuse "girlfriend? Me?" He ask.

His dad nod and ruffle his hairs, "you can lie to me Jungkook, but the vanilla scent in your tshirt can not".

Now jungkook, want to bury himself deep inside the earth. In afternoon only, he kissed y/n, he also hugged her tight when she was going back.

Her vanilla scent, to which he is addicted, is now all over his tshirt. It's not like he did not like this, In fact, he love it. But, he doesn't want his dad to speak like that.

He look down, "she is not my girlfriend.. yet" he mumble the last part, his dad chuckle "If you really love her then, be with her till your last breath. Be a man of your words but, if you don't then, do not even dare to go close to her" he said.

Jungkook nod his head severely "I love her, I really do!" He assure. His dad nod his head, "I know because this is the first time, I find someone's else smell near you. I raise my son very well".

Jungkook proudly nod his head. His dad smile, suddenly his assistant approach him "Mister Jeon, we're getting late" he inform.

Jungkook's dad nod his head and look at Jungkook "okay, now I'm going. Take care of yourself hm?" his speak, "..and her's too" he add and laugh.

Jungkook chuckle and shake his head "you too" he bid goodbye to his dad and walk back towards his dorm as his basketball practice is also over.

His smile never fade until, Jimin come behind him and put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"So much smiling, did you both fuck?" He ask. Jungkook shot him a dangerous glare, Jimin look away and clear his throat "okay.. I'm sorry".