C H A P T E R : 2 2

Both y/n and Jungkook sit inside the car. Bodyguards close the door and went back to sit in another car behind them.

Driver start the engine and directly start driving towards Jeon's mansion, present in the most VVIP area of the Busan.

Jungkook look at y/n who is busy in looking out of the window, probably admiring the night city view.

He did not said anything instead he just pull her towards him and wrap his arm around her shoulder, protectively. She look at him and smile before resting her head on his shoulder.

After half an hour their car stopped in front of Jeon's mansion. His bodyguard open the door for him, he step out of the car and then offer his hand for her to hold.

Y/n gladly give her hand into his and come out of the car.

They both walk inside the mansion while holding each other's hand.

Jungkook directly took her to his master bedroom and close the door behind him, "go and freshen up yourself after that we'll have dinner together hm" he suggest.

Y/n nod and went inside the bathroom as Jungkook show her the way.

Till she was inside the bathroom, changing her clothes and washing up her face and all, Jungkook decide to freshen up himself too in another bathroom.

Y/n walk back outside the bathroom and find Jungkook sitting on the bed while looking at his phone intensely, his eyes were glued on it.

"Kook.." she call him out but, he did not listen so she walk towards him and put her hand on his shoulder, "kook" and this time he flinch.

He quickly shut off his phone and look at her surprised, "yeah baby" he ask. Y/n look at him confuse, "what's wrong? I've been calling you out" she complain.

He sigh and pull her on his lap, "I'm sorry, I was just too much into my phone. This business meeting sucks seriously" he explain and pout.

Y/n chuckle and play with his hairs, "it's alright just do your best" she instruct. Jungkook hum in response while snuggling his face in the crook of her neck.

He feel his body relax as soon as the smell of her perfume reach his nose, "you smell so nice but, it'll be more nicer when you'll smell like me" he whisper.

She chuckle and hit his arm, "shut up" he laugh and pull away from her.

"Let's go and have dinner" he suggest, she nod. He chuckle and peck her lips before they both walk out of the room.

After having dinner in peace and love, Jungkook and y/n return back to their bedroom but Jungkook has to carry her in bridal style as she slept on the dining table while waiting for him as he was busy in talking with his dad on the phone.

"Oh my baby.." he lay her down on the bed and tuck her inside. He kneel down beside her and just admire her with so much love and adoration in his eyes.

After admiring her for some good minutes, he stand up and switch off the lights before laying on the bed beside her.

He pull her in his embrace and kiss her forehead, "I love you darling" he press his lips over her cheeks and lips before caressing her hairs softly.

She mumble something in between her sleep and snuggle up more in his embrace. He chuckle and wrap his one arm around her waist while he let her head rest on his other arm.