C H A P T E R : 1 3

"what are you doing here? At this hour?" Jungkook ask and look at his watch, y/n bite her lower lip and look at the water.

Jungkook sigh and sit beside her just like as she is sitting. He put her arms around her shoulder and pull her in his embrace.

"nightmares.. hm?" He ask softly, y/n did not feel any suprise when he hold her close him. Now, she is used to it but her heartbeat still increases when he do this.

Y/n sniff and slowly nod her head. Jungkook caress her cheek with his other hand and put the strand of her hair behind her ear.

"What are you doing here?" She ask and look up at him, he kiss her forehead "I'm not feeling sleepy today" he explain.

Y/n humm in response "did you finish reading novel?" She ask and rest her head on his shoulder while his arm securely wrap around her shoulder.

Jungkook gulp as he remember about her picture but, he decide to not ruin the moment by speaking about that.

"I checked and also edited some minor mistakes" he reply. Y/n nod her head "thank you" Jungkook smile and shake his head "do not be sorry, I'm your partner after all".

Y/n chuckle while looking at the water in front of her "do you feel good here?" He ask. Y/n humm "I do!, this is the only place in the whole campus where I feel relax and calm" she explain.

Jungkook listen to her carefully and nod his head, "do you come here often?" He ask, y/n nod her head "yes whenever, I get nightmare".

Jungkook kiss her cheek, y/n's breathing increase as she feel herself so much close to him, butterfly start to dance in her stomach. His cologne is playing no less role in making her feel too relax with him.

Y/n is the type of person who do not get easily comfortable with anyone but with Jungkook, she feel ever so comfortable and relax.

After getting nightmare, there's no chance for her to sleep but right now, in between Jungkook's arm, she wanna sleep like this.

"Y/n.." he speak, y/n humm in response. Jungkook look at water in front of him and take a deep breath before finally speaking.

"..I love you, I don't know how and when but I fall in love with you. Trust me, I swear on my life, I'm not playing with you" he confess, but he did not get any response or reply from her side.

He raise his eyebrow and look at her again, a small chuckle leave his mouth as he watch her sleep on his shoulder.

"It's alright, maybe next time when you're awake" he mumble and kiss her head, "I'm still feeling so glad that you fall asleep on my shoulder even though you never sleep after getting nightmare".

He knows too much things about her since he has read her personal notes on her laptop.

He smile and slowly lift her up in his arms. Carrying her in bridal style, he directly take her to his dorm without thinking much further about anything.