C H A P T E R : 1 7

Jungkook and y/n were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace until, hazel knock on the door and y/n wake up.

'fuck'

she gulp and look at jungkook, who is snuggle up in her neck while hugging her tightly and sleeping like a bear "jungkook.. kook wake up please" she said while shaking him a little.

Y/n is panicking as hazel is calling her out again and again.

Y/n doesn't know that hazel has already approved their relationship, only jungkook and Jin knows about it so that's why she is scared that hazel might get angry on her.

"kook please wake up.. hazel is here" she request while trying to loosen up his grip from her waist but, he just hummed in sleepy voice and pull her more closer to his chest.

"sleep cupcake, it's still early" he speak in her ear and hug her tight.

"y/n, open the door" hazel speak but, y/n did not speak anything instead she just keep silent while trying to push away the muscle man from her body.

Whereas on the other hand, Jungkook smirk internally as he is already awake since long and he also know why she is panicking; he is enjoying her worry state.

He just want to tease her, nothing else.

Soon the door unlock as hazel always keep one of the spare keys with her.

Jungkook can feel how much tensed y/n's body is right now as she cover her face with the duvet and hug him tight to hide her face in his chest.

jungkook press his lips together in a thin line to control his laugh and stayed still on his position.

Soon the door opened and In no time hazel step inside the dorm while speaking something under her breath.

Jungkook feel y/n clutching his tshirt in her fist, he know she is nervous and scared.

but, soon they both hear a gasp leave from hazel's mouth, "jungkook?! what is he doing here? and where is y/-- wait" she slowly walk forward and remove the duvet from her face.

hazel sigh and shake her head as she thought he is sleeping with someone else in her dorm.

"I swear I would've killed you jungkook If I get to find someone else on her place" she chuckle and cover both of them nicely with the duvet before clicking a picture of them.

She chuckle and pick up her bag before leaving the dorm to let them sleep peacefully.

Once the sound of door closing reach her ear, she exhale the air which she was holding since long.

"good morning sweetheart" he whisper in her ear and again her breathing hitch as she feel him kissing her neck, "don't worry she is gone" he add.

Y/n look at him surprise "you were awake whole time, don't you?" she ask, he nod his head "yes" he reply.

She hit his chest and glare at him, "then why didn't you woke up huh? She saw us together" she complain.

Jungkook kiss her forehead, "but she already know about us" he admit.

Y/n look at him confuse, "how? Did you told her?" She ask.

Jungkook peck her lips and pull her against his chest, "you talk too much sometimes. For now, just remember one thing that, she is not against our relationship" he inform.

Y/n sigh and hug him back but soon her eyes land on the clock hanging on the wall. She gasp, "Jungkook!"

He hummed in response as he is completely in the mood to go back to sleep again.