C H A P T E R : 0 9

"hey, I said sorry.. listen to me at least" Jungkook request while sitting beside y/n, in the library, while she work on her laptop for their assignment.

Her fingers stop typing as she close her eyes in frustration, "what?" She ask and turn her head to look at him.

He lick his lips and lower his gaze "I'm sorry for yesterday.. I won't do it again" he mumble. Y/n's eyes soften 'why is he like this?'.

She sigh "but, I forgive you already" she said. He look up at her with adoration in his eyes and give her quick smile "thank you" he reply.

Y/n chuckle and again start to work on her laptop. Jungkook put his head on her shoulder, y/n gulp and look at him "wh..what are you doing?" She ask.

"I'm bored" he reply, she try to push his head away but he hold her arm and stick to her "I'm feeling good, please stay like this princess" he speak faintly.

Y/n sigh "fine, but tell me what genre we should decide to write novel for assignment?" She ask.

Jungkook look at her laptop screen while keeping his head on her shoulder. "I like romantic novels" he admit.

Y/n humm response, "yeah, I'm also thinking to write on that, Should we?" She ask and look at him. Jungkook quickly nod his head "whatever you say".

Y/n nod her head and start to search deeper for that assignment. Jungkook close his eyes and hold her arm close to his chest.

"How should we plot the story?" She ask, "one girl and one boy, they both fall in love with each other and then they live happily ever after" he speak and shrug.

Y/n hit his head slightly, "shut up! Dumbass!" He massage and his head and look at her confuse "then what? Is this not what you call romantic novel?" He ask.

Y/n shake her head "I'm talking about the way to write.. like how should we start?" she ask.

He sniff, "do whatever you like, I'm not interested in this shit to be honest" he speak.

Y/n clear her throat "then get off my shoulder and leave, I'll do it by myself and tag your name" she assert.

Jungkook cling on her tightly and shake his head, "no! Please, I'm sorry but just do not leave my side for now.. please".

Y/n shot him glare, but his eyes are already close.

------

After some good time of working, Y/n try to stretch her arms but can't as Jungkook's holding her tightly. She look at him, who's already asleep on her shoulder.

"Jungkook?" She call him out, but all she just get in return is silence. Y/n touch his head, her eyes widen 'he is burning'.

Y/n look around, not knowing what to do as he is also in his deep slumber. She doesn't want him to wake up as he is already having high fever.

But not so soon, her phone vibrates. She look at the phone's screen 'hoseok' a sigh leave her mouth 'not again!'.

She decide not to pick up his call this time instead, she dial Jimin's number and ask him to come in Library.

Soon, Jimin enter inside the library and walk towards her "what happen? You called me suddenl-" he stop his words in between as his eyes land on Jungkook.

"Why the heck he is sleeping on your shoulder?" He ask in a whisper, y/n hold Jungkook arms carefully so that he won't lose his Balance.

"He is having high fever, can you please take him to his dorm?" She ask, Jimin quickly nod "sure sure".