C H A P T E R : 1 5

Jungkook walk towards his car while holding a bag full of chocolates, ice creams, chips and all of the things which he thought will comfort her.

He open the door and sit inside the car, he turn his head towards y/n who is sleeping inside peacefully.

A chuckle leave his mouth, he slowly close his door and caress her cheek but his eyes widen as look at the soaked tears on her cheeks.

'did she cried? Was the pain too much?'

Jungkook look at the backseat of the car where his one hoodie is placed, he always keep it for emergency.

He pick up the hoodie and slide it over her head, y/n open her eyes "shhh.." he fix the hoodie and kiss her forehead.

Jungkook start the engine and directly drive off to the dorm. Y/n just sit silently in car, Jungkook take glance at her and sigh as he never seen her like this.

He want to talk to her but not like this so, he decide to keep silent.

------

Jungkook unlock his dorm as already received a message from Jimin that he is going out with Yoongi.

"I'll be fine in my dorm, Jungkook" y/n speak, Jungkook open the door and gesture her to get inside. She sigh and step inside the dorm.

He close the door behind her and keep the bag of chocolates aside. He hold her shoulder and look at her "what happen hm?" He ask.

Y/n shake her head "I'm fine, it's nothing" she reply and look away.

Jungkook hold her chin and make her look at him "look at me" he demand.

She look at him, "are those cramps too much? Do you wanna cry hm?" His words touched the most sensitive part of her heart.

Y/n look at him and nod her head, "come here" pull her in his embrace and caress her hairs. Y/n quickly hug him back as right now she needs nothing but comfort, love and care.

"It's alright, let it out.." he sit on the bed and make her legs wrap around his torso. He pat her back as she sob on his shoulder. First day of periods feel like hell, crying is the only way to let out the pain.

Jungkook's heart break into pieces by the each sob come out of her mouth, "my cupcake.. it's okay" he whisper in her ear while trying to calm her down.

After sometime of crying, she finally calm down. Jungkook kiss her cheeks and pull away, he wipe off her tears and kiss her both the eyes.

"are you feeling better now?" He ask, y/n nod her head but then her gaze fall onto his tshirt which is all wet by her tears on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your tshirt" she apologize, Jungkook look at his shoulder and then look at her, "I don't care about the t-shirts y/n, I care about you.." he admit.

He cup her face between his palm, "..and promise me one thing" he said. Y/n look at him and nod her head, "what?" She ask.

"Promise me not to hide yourself when you're in pain. It's unfair that we laugh together but you cry alone whether it's because of periods, nightmares, panick attack or anything" he said.

Y/n look at him with nothing but, love in her eyes as no one in her entire life cared about her like Jungkook does.

"I promise.." she whisper but, soon;