- 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 -

• THREE YEARS LATER •

THREE YEARS LATER

"Calm the fuck down Jungkook, why are you getting so nervous?" Taehyung ask while standing beside Jungkook who is sweating and getting impatient very badly.

"How can you expect me to calm down when she is still not here yet? Doesn't she want to marry me? Where is my cupcake?" He ask.

Taehyung raise his brow and look at him with blank expression, "hoseok is present with her in the room, why the fuck you're talking shit here?" He ask, completely annoyed.

Jungkook did not listen to anything but he just continue to tap his foot on the ground, "what if hoseok's mood changed and he decide to cancel the wedding?" he said.

Taehyung open his mouth to say something but instead he shut his mouth and pinch Jungkook's arm, "the fuck?!" Jungkook yell.

Suddenly, the bride enters the hall. Taehyung smile and pat Jungkook's shoulder, but Jungkook keep his gaze fix onto his love of his life.

Y/n look at him and smile a little, but Jungkook just stand there too shock to believe what's happening in front him.. is everything real or not?

"She looks beautiful.." Taehyung said in his ear, Jungkook shake his head and corrected Taehyung's word "my wife looks ethereal..".

Soon Jimin approach Jungkook, "I hope I'm on time" he flash a smile to him. Taehyung smile, "do you think Park Jimin can ever join us on time?" He mock.

Jimin roll his eyes, Taehyung pat his shoulder "let's go down from the stage.." he whisper in his ear as y/n and hoseok are now standing in front of the stage.

Jimin and Taehyung both walk down from the stage, leaving Jungkook and the father of church alone on the stage.

Jungkook was just too busy to even blink his eyes as he is admiring his soon to be wife standing in front of him. He is scared that if he blinked his eyes, she might disappear from his sight.

Hoseok place his hand on Jungkook's shoulder which made him snap back to reality. He look at hoseok, who nod his head and gesture him to hold y/n's hand.

Jungkook's hand shake as y/n place her hand over his palm. He still can't believe that in just few minutes from now, she'll be his wife, she'll be carrying his last name with her name- Jeon y/n.

Y/n look up at him and give him assuring smile. His eyes fill with tear but he did not let it fall, he just smile and pull her up on the stage.

Y/n caress his cheek and raise her brow, he just shake his head and smile at her. Y/n chuckle and stand in front of him while he hold her hand tight in his.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Jung y/n as your beloved wife and promise to be with her till the last breath. Do you promise to never leave her side; in her richness, poorness, sickness, in her good or bad?" Priest ask.