C H A P T E R : 2 0

"who said I already have a girlfriend before huh? Baby.. I swear on my life, I only have one girlfriend in my entire life that is you" he admit.

Jungkook wipe off the drop of tear which just left her eyes and kiss her cheek.

Y/n sit up on her bed and pick up her phone. Jungkook look at her confuse as she search for something on her phone while sobbing.

"Baby, what's wron-" his words cut off as y/n show her phone's screen to him and chuckle bitterly.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he watch the video of that night in club when Ava took advantage of his drunk state and kissed him.

He never thought of her this low, but today she crossed all of her limits. He never thought she'll go this far to make y/n and Jungkook apart.

Ava sent those things to even y/n on her phone which was like adding fuel to fire. He already warned her to stay away from him and y/n but, she did not listen to him.

Jungkook take away the phone from her hands and switch it off before throwing it onto the other bed.

He wipe off her tears and take a deep breath before holding her chin and make her look at him, "look in my eyes buttercup" he request.

She look up at him, he smile and peck her lips, "It was a month ago when you step inside this university, Me and Jimin went to club for party but, we didn't know that bitch was there too. I was drunk and she took advantage of that.."

He sigh, "..but trust me, I never had any intimate relationship with her. We just kissed but since then she is even continuously texting me to go with her and leave you.." he admit and show her the real text between him and Ava.

Y/n sniff and nod her head, "she was saying lot of things about you and her.." she speak, "..and this breaks my heart to see you with someone else" she add.

Jungkook put the strand of her hairs behind her ear and kiss her forehead. He pull her into a hug and then kiss her cheek, "I'm sorry my cupcake, I promise.. I won't ever go close to any girl other than you hmm" he said.

"Just always remember one thing; no one can ever make me feel like the way you do. Do you even know how rapidly my heart beats when you're around me. Baby you've got no idea how much I adore you.. love you from the core of my heart".

Y/n look into his eyes speaking thousands of unspoken words; assurance, love, care, hurt, worry, truth and many more. Not even for a moment he broke the eye contact with her.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you cupcake, I can even kill mysel-" y/n press her lips over his lips and shut him up. In no matter of seconds Jungkook wrap his arms around her waist and pull her over his lap.

He kissed her back and pull her closer to him by her neck in order to deepen the kiss. Sucking on her lower lip, his tongue make it's way inside her mouth.

"Kook.." she moan between the kiss and close her eyes as kiss start to get intense and erotic.

Soon Jungkook broke the kiss as he feel her reaching out of air. They both breath heavily and join their forehead with each other.

"Jungkook don't you even dare to talk about killing yourself, do you get it. You're the most special and precious person of my life and it hurts when your loved ones speak something like that" she said.

Jungkook remove her finger from his lips and peck her lips, "I won't and I'm sorry cupcake I made you feel hurt but, Don't ever push me away like you did today" he said.