C H A P T E R : 0 5

"bye, moron" y/n wave her hands to hoseok as he is leaving to Busan because his dad called him for some work.

"bye.. dumbass" he reply and knocks her head with his finger before sitting inside his car.

"stay away from them, you already know who" y/n frown, "you're not my controller, shut up!" hoseok grin and passes her mischievous smile "oh really?"

"do you want me to tell d--" y/n cut off his words "FINE!!" she glare at him and kick her feet on the ground in annoyance.

hoseok laughs to see her annoyed, he stick his tongue out and drive off.

Y/n sigh and shake her head in disbelief. She curse under her breath and turns around.

she look at the sky and rub her palms together "it's cold today" she lick her lips and start walking back towards her dorm from the parking area.

"y/n!!" someone call out her name from behind. A gulp pass down through y/n's throat as she recognize the owner of the voice 'no! please god no!'.

she start taking big steps and walks faster then before, but the person behind her was fast enough to hold her wrist and pull her towards him.

"are you running away from me?" y/n's breathing hitch as his heavy yet soothing voice reach her ears.

Her heartbeat automatically increase as his thumb circle around her smooth wrist.

y/n take a deep breath and turn around, "why would I run away from you jungkook?" she ask back.

Jungkook just look into her eyes like he find his whole galaxy in them.

he get lost lost into her eyes and this is not the first time, this happens every time he look at her. "Jungkook?" she wave her hands in front of him.

he snap back to reality "yeah, what?" he ask, "what are you doing here?" she ask.

"oh- I was here to say sorry to you for yesterday's night. I really didn't mea--" she cut him off in between.

"I know, you must be going to some other girl's room but accidentally entered in mine" she mock, jungkook scratch the back of his neck "n-no, I just lose control when I'm drunk" he admit.

y/n chuckle, "it's okay" he lick his lips, "so you forgive me?" he ask. y/n nods "yeah" she reply. jungkook smiles, "by the way, what are you doing here? it's so cold today" he ask.

"I was just saying bye to hoseok" she reply. jungkook look at her confuse, "bye? but where did he go?" he ask.

"he is the heir of our business, so dad always calls him to Busan for some work" she explain.

"I can understand, I also go through this" he admit. y/n nods, "umm.. jungkook will you now leave my hand?" y/n ask.

jungkook's eyes widen, he quickly leave her hand "I-I-m sorry" he apologize, "it's alright" she reply.

"do you want to come to my dorm, we'll have coffee together, if you don't mind" he ask, y/n look at him and gulp 'should I go? But, hoseok said no' she bite her lip in confusion.

'and it's rude to refuse someone, right?' jungkook coughs, "if you're uncomfortable then,we can-" y/n shakes her head and cut him off.

"No! No! It's alright, let's go" she finally agree. A big smile form on Jungkook's face, like a small kid got his favourite ice cream.

But still he want her to be sure of her decision, "are you sure? I-I don't want you to feel like I'm pressurising you" he ask.

Y/n press her lips together in a thin line and nod "I'm sure, let's go" she assure.