C H A P T E R : 2 4

"kook? Baby what's wrong.. what happen to you love please tell me. Y-your voice, are you okay?" y/n ask as his voice comes like a weak person, who doesn't have any energy left in him.

Right now, she doesn't care what he said what he did.. all she know is he love her and he can never do that to her. She knows how his eyes sparkle when he talk to her.

Conversation is the only key to solve every misunderstanding of the world, that's it. She doesn't want anything but to clear every misunderstanding and run back in his embrace. She trust him by her whole heart.

"Are 'you' okay?" He ask, a sob leave his mouth. Y/n also close her eyes and press her lips together in a thin line, controlling her sobs.

Taking a deep breath, "I am-" her words cut off by him, "we both know, we both are not okay" he admit. She did not speak, "baby.. come back to me, trust me I never went to Ava. I'm always arround you since the day you came in the university" he said.

Y/n nod her head and wipe off her tears and speak, "How can I not trust the person, who hold onto me all night without caring about his sleep just because, my ankle was sprained, just because I got nightmare. How can I not trust the person, who made me feel like a queen, who did everything for me, who prioritise me over anything, who made me forget my period cramps.. hm?" She ask.

Jungkook cry out on the other side of the phone, "how can I forget how that person made my each and every single day special. Kook, I may not be able to tell you this every day but.. I love you so much, I gave you my heart and I know you'll never do anything which made my heart hurt. My soul rest inside you kook just like yours rest inside me" she sob.

"Y/n.. baby, you mean the whole world to me. Just don't leave me like that, I really love you so much.. please come back to me or I swear, I won't be able to live anymore. When you go away from me, I feel like my breath, my heart, my soul, my everything is taken away from me.. baby, come back.." he cry harder.

Y/n's heart clench, she can't do anything but to cry more, "please don't cry kook, be strong, we need to sort this out right?" She ask.

He did not reply for a while to calm himself down before speaking, "yes, we need to sort this out as soon as possible, but at least tell me where are you love?" He ask.

"I'm in Seoul and by tomorrow's morning, I want you here too, Will you do that for me kook?" She ask, "I will be there, I promise but will you be able to sleep without me? How will you handle your nightmare baby?" He ask, his voice is still heavy.

"At least stop caring about me for a little" she said, he chuckle "I'll rather die than doing that" he whisper out and then the shuffling sound start to come to her.

"What are you doing?" She ask, "I'm coming back right now.. I'll rather let hoseok punch me than leaving you alone at night for nightmare and do not dare to take those sleeping pills.. I'm coming" he said.

Y/n's eyes widen, "no! You're not.. you're already tired. Sleep and have some rest" she said, "you're tired too. I'm coming, that's it and tomorrow I'm gonna see that kai and Ava" he declare.

Suddenly, y/n heard a woman's voice. She is speaking something but, y/n can't understand, it's unclear.

Y/n was about to ask who is there, but that woman speak from the other side of the phone.

"Y/n, Jungkook's mom here. I hope you got my message" she speak. Y/n's eyes widen as this is the first time she is talking with his mom, "good evening, Mrs. Je-" she cut off her words, "mom, it's mom to you" she corrected.