C H A P T E R : 0 8

Finally match come to an end with the victory of jungkook's team as well as Jungkook got the award of 'best captain of the year'.

Everyone is happy for him and his team, including y/n but, he is not happy because this man is jealous right now.

He is fuming in anger for god knows why?

He look at the place where y/n and kai are still sitting, but then y/n stand up and speak something to him before they both hug each other and bid goodbye.

Jungkook clench his jaw and grit his teeth as he witness the scene of her hugging some other boy. 'he must be enjoying her scent! I'm damn sure'.

Jungkook walks back to the VIP box and punch the wall, hard. He does not know why he is getting so angry? But all he just know is, he want to be on the place of kai.

He want her to hug him, talk to him, laugh with him, kiss him.. and everything.

'god! why I'm like this?' he ruffle his hairs in frustration and groan.

But, soon the door open, he look at the person "y/n?" He ask. Y/n nod her head "yeah, you said you want to me--" before she could speak further or something;

Jungkook pin her hand above her head, on the door and breath heavily "didn't I told you to stay away from kai?" he ask.

y/n open her mouth to say something but he punch the wall beside her head "god damn it! why don't you listen to me? huh?" he speak, more likely to be getting angry on her.

A gulp pass down through y/n's throat as she witness his almost angry face for the very first time.

But, picking up her all the courage, she take a deep breath and look into his eyes. Scrunching her eyebrows, she cross her arms over chest and scoff.

"Why are you fuming in anger if I was with Kai?" Jungkook blink his eyes few time as now she look at him suspiciously.

"..or are you perhaps.. jealous?" She add and wiggle her eyebrows. A gulp pass down through Jungkook's throat as now he also don't know, why was he getting angry.

He run his fingers through his hairs and then, nod his head. "Of course I get angry and jealous" now he push her against the wall and move his head close to her.

Their breaths hitting each other faces. Jungkook smirk and put the strand of her hair behind her ear.

Then, he look into her eyes for sometime and move his mouth close to her ear "..because, I don't like when someone.."

Y/n's heartbeat increase as he caress her cheek with his thumb. He place a kiss just near her ear "s-someone?" She ask.

Jungkook smile to see her flutter. He slowly intertwine his one hand with her and finish his sentence.

".. when someone touch or try to get close to, what belongs to me" he speak and kiss her forehead before pulling away.

Y/n look at him shock. Her body froze on her place, while her cheeks redden due to his sudden unexpected statement.

A small chuckle left Jungkook's mouth as he cross his arms over his chest and look at her "lost your tongue? What happen princess hm? Did I make your heart flutter?"

He ask, y/n finally look at him and roll her eyes. "You can never make my heart flutter, you moron!" she retort and look away from him.

"You know what? I'm going back, trust me this is the worst decision to meet you" she turn her back to him start to walk away from him.