C H A P T E R : 2 7

She woke up in his arms and open her eyes slowly adjusting to the light. A groan escape her mouth as her body feel little sore.

She look at Jungkook beside her who's eyes are close and he is sleeping peacefully. Y/n look at the clock beside her, it's already nine in the morning.

She touch his cheeks and caress it with her thumb before pressing her lips onto his forehead, "I love you.." she whisper and pull away.

She try to make him pull away from her as he is hugging her tightly in his arms. She try to remove his arm from her waist but he tighten his grip around her.

She frown and look at him who is suppressing his smile while trying to act like sleeping, "let me go you dumbass, I need to go to the bathroom" she said.

He finally open his eyes and pull her more closer to his chest. He look into her eyes intensely, "do not forget you were moaning last night under this dumbass of yours" he remind.

A blush appear onto her cheeks, she look down and hit his arm. He chuckle and kiss her forehead, "and.. I love you too" he reply which he couldn't before as he was acting sleepy.

Y/n snuggle in his neck and hug him tight. He pat her back, "baby, are you feeling sore.. hm?" He ask while looking down at her.

She hummed in response, he make her pull away from him, "where?" He ask and place his hand on her stomach, "here?" He ask.

She shake her head and bite her lower lip before placing his hand on her lower abdomen, "here" she admit.

Jungkook start to draw circles on her lower abdomen with his palm and kiss her cheeks, "let me know if it hurts too much, we'll go to the doctor right away" he said.

Y/n chuckle, "there is no need for the doctor, kook.. it's nor-" he peck her lips and shut her up by scolding.

"Pain is never normal.. at least not for you. I can't stand seeing you in pain baby" he admit while caressing her lower abdomen with his palm, gently.

"I'm fine now.. hm" she assure and put his hand away. He quickly wrap it around her waist and hover over her quickly.

"How was last night?" He ask, she look away from him and bite her lower lip but he make her look at him and run his thumb over her lower lip, "tell me love?"

Y/n look at him, "you made it beautiful for me" she reply and peck his lips, "and what about you, how did you feel?" She ask.

He smirk and remove some strand of her hairs covering her face, and then move his lips closer to her ear. He lick her earlobe and then whisper in her ear;

"addicting. You're my drug baby, you make me feel so addictive. The more I get, the more I want" he reply and take a deep breath near her neck.

"Sweetheart, you smell like me now" he inform and lick the hickey which he gave her yesterday's night.

She arch her back and grip on his tshirt tightly in her fist. A gasp leave her mouth as she feel him nibble on her skin of collarbone "kook.." she moan and close her eyes in pleasure.

Jungkook hummed near her ear and look at her face, "should I stop, cupcake?" He ask while leaving wet kisses on her jawline.

Y/n's grip tighten around his waist, she manage to open her eyes and speak, "no please, I want you more.." she said and slide her hands inside his tshirt to feel his bare body.

He smirk, "my baby is needy I see?" He tease. She bite her lower lip and nod her head, "I am" she admit.

Jungkook then look at her, "but I'm not gonna do anything. You're already sore from last ni-" y/n press her finger onto his lips and shut him up.