C H A P T E R : 1 2

"okay, now I'm going to Kai's room to finish my assignment" jimin speak while picking up his bag as he'll be spending whole night in Kai's dorm for finishing their assignment.

Jungkook come out of the bathroom while drying up his hairs with towel "sure, all the best" he show his thumbs up to jimin.

Jimin chuckle and nod before heading out of the dorm.

Jungkook look at the clock showing, 11:50 pm at night. He sigh and throw the towel aside before he dim the lights of his dorm.

He pick up y/n's laptop and place it over his lap. He scrunch his eyebrows and ruffle his wet hairs with his fingers.

'I forget to ask her password'.

He pick up his phone from the nightstand and bite his lower lips 'should I call her? She must be asleep' he start to fight battle in his mind.

But, In the end, he finally decide to call her as tomorrow he has to return back her laptop.

Finally after some rings, y/n pick up her phone and speak in sleepy voice.

< Hm.. who is this? ]

Jungkook chuckle as he listen her lazy voice. A smile form on his lips while he decide to tease her;

[ Baby.. it's me your
boyfriend >

For about ten seconds, Jungkook did not get any reply from y/n's side till finally she speak.

< Shut up Jungkook!
I was sleeping ]

[ Oh, so now you
remember who is
this? >

< I picked up your call
without looking at
caller's I'd, okay? ]

[ Okay okay.. >

< Why'd you called
Jungkook, I want to
sleep.. ]

[ Sleepyhead, I forgot
to ask your laptop's
password, what is
it? >

< Um.. it's 'hoseok
the moron' ]

Jungkook laugh loud listening her password, y/n frown.

[ I'll surely tell
hoseok about
this then, he'll
see you >

< You ain't gonna do
that or else.. ]

[ Or else..? >

< I'll remove your
name from my
partner ]

[ Okay, I won't tell
now go to sleep
baby. Good night >

< Hmm.. good night ]

Jungkook quickly type password in her laptop and unlock it finally. He directly open the folder name; novel (assign.)

He sit straight on his place and start to read the short novel written by her.

A smile form on his face as he read the heart touching story which she wrote ever so beautiful.

Jungkook add up some corrections which thought to be needed and finally sigh in relief as he finish reading the novel.