C H A P T E R : 0 6

"hey! What took you so long to come back from the parking lot?" Hazel ask as soon y/n step inside the dorm.

Y/n open her mouth to say something but hazel cut her off in between, "wait, you're smelling like Jungkook.." hazel's eyes widen, she quickly come in front of y/n.

"..this is Jungkook's hoodie? Oh god! Y/n, Did you slept with him?" Hazel ask with shock written on her face.

Y/n sigh and shake her head "no! It's nothing like that hazel".

Hazel look at her suspiciously, "care to explain" she ask and cross her arms over her chest.

y/n nod and sit on her bed, hazel sit in front of her to listen her explanation.

Y/n explain her whole thing, hazel look at her with wide eyes "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! HE REALLY MADE COFFEE FOR YOU?! I MEAN JEON JUNGKOOK, MADE IT?!" She ask to confirm.

Y/n nod "yeah, what's wrong in that?" She ask. Hazel gulp "you know, that muscle man never let any girl enter in his dorm neither he allows jimin to bring girl there.. and you're telling me, he took you to his dorm and made coffee by himself for you..?"

Now this time y/n look at hazel with shock , "w-what? I'm the first girl he ever brought to his dorm?" She ask.

hazel nod without blinking her eyes "also the first person after his family for whom he made coffee by himself".

A gulp pass down through y/n's throat as hazel speak further "you're also the first girl who got to wear his hoodie, he doesn't like to share his clothes with anyone. Not even with Jimin".

Y/n look down at her hoodie which jungkook, just made her wear, and press her lips together in a thin line "How do you know about him this much?" Y/n ask.

"Whole campus know about this" hazel admit and look at her, "but I told you to stay away from him then wh-" y/n cut her off in between.

"I know he is playboy, but hazel trust me, he is really good man by heart. I talked to him today and the way he talked was really nice" y/n explain.

Hazel sigh "do you really think, he is good man by heart?" She ask. Y/n think for a while and then nod her head confidently.

"Yes! He is. I accept he is playboy, but he was not in his playboy mode when he was talking to me" y/n touch her hoodie
"I- I feel like he was all himself in front of me" she adds.

"You are not in love with him? Are you?" Hazel ask and wiggle her eyebrows, y/n look at her and shake her head vigorously.

"N-no why would I love a playboy?" she deny.

Hazel humms in response "yeah, better because he do not deserve you" hazel said. Y/n did not reply, just slowly nod her head.

But, from inside her heartbeat is increasing. Y/n still can not believe that she is the first girl whom he gave his hoodie, she is the first person who get to to drink coffee made by jungkook.

"Okay, now I'm going to get shower" hazel announce and stand up from her place. She enter the bathroom and close the door.

Y/n sigh and lay down on the bed, just then her phone vibrates. She pick up her phone lazily and look at the notification which just popped up on the screen.

She recieve her first message from Jungkook.

< You reached? ]