𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

"ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"The distance and the time between us"

November 14, 1982

Ring

Ring

"Ugh"

Ring

Ring

"Shut up"

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Okay! Okay, I'm up!" I slap my alarm clock "I don't even know why I bought that. Ugh"

I sit up, letting my covers fall to my lap. I raise my hands in the air to stretch my body. Todays my first day at school, meaning I have to wake up at 6:30am to get dressed and ready. As you can tell, I am not ready, I was really looking forward to doing absolutely noting, or maybe exploring the area.

But no. School just had to ruin it. My extra summer, gone.

"Y/N!" My dad yells for me. I dart my head over to the door and quickly get up.

I reach the dining table and open the box of waffles in the freezer. I grab two and put the box back in the freezer. I plop the waffles in the toaster.

Ding!

I jump off the stool and get my waffles, I open the fridge and get the syrup and then close the fridge door. I accidentally slammed the door so it made a loud noise.

I hear a door creak open "Why did you have to make a loud noise y/n?" Simon groans, stretching his arms over his head

I snicker at him "sorry" I say. His hair is a absolute mess, probably 20 tangles on one strand of hair.

"Tch" He rolls his eyes and takes the last waffle "how long until we have to go?"

"I think about 20 minutes," I look at the clock and back at him "we're walking, by the way"

Simon groans and stuffs the waffle in his mouth and makes his way over the the bathroom. I grin and finish my last waffle. I walk towards my room and choose a outfit.

I chose a fluffy tan-ish jacket robe-ish thing and a black tank-top along with gray ripped jeans and a black belt.

I hear the bathroom door unlock so I hustle over there before Simon goes back in there, he tends to do that a lot. And I mean a lot.

"Y/n! We have to go, doesn't school start at 8:00??" Simon yells, making me jump at the sudden loudness.

"Yeah..? Wait, what time is it" I question, walking to the front door

"It's 7:47," He looks at his watch then back at me "The walk is about 3 minutes. Which leaves us at 7:50"

"See?! We're fine." I cross my arms and let a little 'hmph'

‗ ❍

Me and Simon are walking down the street, The walk is 3 minutes but it feels like 10 hours.

Guess we were really looking forward to a extra summer.

"Man we've been walking for only 2 minutes but it feels like hours" I complain.

"I know, it's better than school at least," Simon throws a rock at a persons car "speaking of which"

We both look up to see a large building, white walls with a bunch of big windows. A bunch of high schoolers walking in through the big gates and opening the doors to go inside.

After we enter the gate there is a big grassy yard with a concrete path dividing the two grassy fields. They both have some benches but the one on left has a large oak tree with a large swing that fits 2.

"Yo, imma head in, cya around sis" Simon waves bye and I wave bye back. I smile at his energy. I hope he doesn't get bullied or anything.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I jump. I turn my head over and see a girl around my age, she has light orange hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Hi! I'm Zara, are you new here?" She reaches her hand out for a handshake.

"Y-yeah! I'm y/n, but call me n/n if you'd like" I accept the handshake and smile at her

"Okay! Y/n, I like that name, it's cool!" Zara gives me a toothy smile and links arms with me

"I like your name!" I respond, returning her complaint

"Let's be friends! even though we just met," She pauses for a moment "but that's how you make friends, so whatever!"

I giggle, I lover her energy. I nod, saying yes to her offer of being friends. She's wearing a green shirt that says 'love' on it and ripped jeans shorts with a white jacket falling off one of her shoulders, like me.

"Here are some people to stay away from," She starts, her voice getting more serious than before "Kelly Sink, Emery Stingway, and..." She stops

"And..?" I say. Looking over at her

"Oh! Sorry, I zoned out. Maybe try to stay away from Michael Afton and his gang" She snaps back into reality "They beat up a lot of people if you mess with them, buuut, I am friends with Mark, and he's friends with Michael so they are actually pretty nice once they open up to you"

I open my mouth to say something but then Zara starts talking again "ah, we'll I'll introduce you to them. But I should go. Bye, cya at lunch" She hugs me and smiles. Her orange curly hair bouncing as she jumps up from her seat

She then disappears in the crowd of people on the right side of the grass field. Or Right field, what everyone else calls it.

I decide to explore inside the large school. I get up from my seat and start listening to music again. I closed my eyes, enjoying the fresh air hitting my face.

Not looking at where I was going, I bumped into someone.

"Watch it, dipshit"

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈  ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ┊͙

. . .
Hope u enjoyed it.