𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !

Slight nsfw 😔

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Dress - Taylor Swift"
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"Our secret moments in a crowded room."
Sing those mf lyrics swifties

__

April 17, 1983

One thing for my diary: 04/17, 9:41pm.

The day me and Mike act like actual teens for once. Breaking into a restricted and abandoned playground, vandalizing, smoking, you name it.

"Hah, remember when I walked in on Mrs. Turner and... I forgot his name." I say, leaning my back on the pole of the play structure.

"Fuck yeah."

"Yeah, I heard they got married now." I inform him, being my main role: gossip girl. I know all the drama. I love it.

"What? No way." Mike says, a little shocked. It's not that surprising since they'd always hook up during lunch. They're so loud I could hear them walking past Mrs. Turner's classroom.

"Yeah, it's honestly annoying now," I roll my eyes. "I mean, they heard about how they're hooks ups are so popular they try acting all cute together and shit, like it's not cute."

Mike lights a cigarette and takes a puff, he looks at me, smiling. I glare at him, raising a brow. "What?"

He snickers, continuing to smile at me. "You're pretty, y'know?" He takes another puff from the cigarette, smiling at me like crazy.

Blush spreads across my cheeks, he does this a lot, but it makes me feel really good. God, I could get lost in his blue eyes everyday. I don't know how to respond, so I just share his stare and smile at him.

"Want?" Mike moves his arm closer to mine, holding the cigarette near me. I shrug and take it from him, taking a puff and passing it back to him.

We continue this, passing the cigarette back and forth on the playground.

Third person

The couple is currently cuddling on the playground, y/n is Mikes arms as Mike plays with her hair.

Mike looks down at y/n, admiring her features, her beautiful e/c eyes, how she smiles even when nobody is talking. Mike wishes the two can stay like this forever.

Y/n let's put a sigh as she clings onto Michaels arms tighter. "I love being with you." She look up at him, seeing him already smirking down at her. Y/n raises a brow, wondering why he's looking at her like that.

He goes down and presses his lips against hers, making her sit up and adjust her position to be more comfortable. His hands cup her face as hers move to his neck.

Soon, the kiss becomes more heated.  Mikes tongue rolls against hers, now exploring her mouth. Y/b let's out a slight moan, Mike smirks in the kiss.

Soon, Mike pulls away and begins to kiss down her neck, making y/n moan and grip her hands into his hair. Once he finds her sweet spot, he begins to suck on the same spot there, causing more moans to escape y/n's lips.

Mike smirks, his hands finding their way under her shirt. Y/n shivers at his touch, causing Mike to halt. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks, making y/n's heart do flips. We love consent 🤭

"No, please don't." She says, almost in a begging way. Mike grins, kissing her forehead and then continuing where they left off. He begins to kiss down her neck, and closer towards her chest.

A whimper escapes y/n's mouth, she takes a glimpse down at what Mike is doing, and she see him slowly unclip her bra. She bites her lip.

Soon, her shirt is off, y/n shivers at the sudden coldness. Mike stares at her chest (I love boobies) and instantly goes down to kiss one. 🤨

Y/n grips her hands in his hair. "Mike, what if someone sees..."

"Do you think anyone is going to come out here at this time?" He replies, a little preoccupied.

"I- yeah, to smoke pot, dumbass." She says.

"Whatever, let them see."

. . .
MY BAD FOR CONSIDERING THIS SHIT SPICY AHAH.
Anyways guys I'm back lol sorry for the years worth wait.

Hi to whoever is still here 🤭🤭😍😍

Thoughts on the new cover?

This chapter is so unserious I wanna die

Hope you enjoyed!