𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Fearless - Taylor Swift

"I don't know how it gets better than this."

Y/N

The loud sounds of teenagers laughing, talking, and fighting is echoed through the halls. Mikes hand in mine as we walk around the school like we are lost in the guy woods.

Really, the two of us enjoy each other's presence. We don't need to talk, in fact, when we're walking around school, we barely talk. Just holding each other's hands and being with each other feels good.

Over the months of us being together, I've learned Mike is actually the sweetest boy you could ever meet. He may come off as an asshole and rude, trust me, he is. But once he opens up to you, he's like the cutest and kindest person ever, and Im grateful to be able to find that in him.

I'm happy we're together, I'm happy I moved to Hurricane, Utah, and most of all, I'm happy I never left him for the "silly" fights we had. Looking back, I began to wonder why we ever hated each other. I remember meeting him first, bumping into him while I was walking in school, locking eyes with his gorgeous ocean blue eyes I could get lost in.

Michael. He's the guy I want to be with for the rest of my life. I know it's cheesy, but it's true. Being around him, knowing I can be myself is the best feeling someone could ever have. I feel comfortable and supported around him, and that's something I'll appreciate always.

I hope Mike feels the same about me, and I know I shouldn't doubt it. Life is too good to worry about shit like that. I squeeze his hand. His head goes down to look at me, a confused look on his face. I smile, just looking up at him.

It reminds me of when we first met, except this time, love in his eyes, rather than hate. A smile forms on his face as well as he begins to talk.

"Howya doing?"

I smile even bigger. How could hearing his voice make me want to squeal and jump around?

"Good." I reply, looking down at our linked hands.

"I'm glad to hear that," He say, bringing his cigarette to his lips and taking a smoke. "Me and the guys are going to Freddy's after school, by the way. You can come if you want, but I'm assuming you have homework?"

Slight blush forms on my face, I don't know why, but it's something about how it's like he knows exactly what I'm thinking. "Yeah, I do."

"Bummer," He clicks his tongue. "Oh well, I'll see you for dinner though, right?"

I nod. For some reason, William invited my family over for dinner tonight. I found it quite odd, but I brushed it off. I begin to play with Mikes hand, "Yeah, I'll cya."

"Sweet, anyways," He points to the class in front of us. "Drop off time."

I laugh, smiling and kissing his cheek, "Thanks, see you tonight."

"Cya, love." He waves, watching me walk into my class

...

Don't even ask. I got bored