𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝

A/N
(READ)
Yes, there is present songs. I will keep that because it doesn't really matter for the story or anything.
Sorry for the confusion

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Kokomo- The Beach Boys "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

January 29, 1983

I walk around campus, searching for my friends. I hope they're at our table, since that's where I'm currently heading to.

I turn the corner to see them all eating peacefully, with Jackie's backpack on my seat, hopefully saving my spot.

I walk up to them "Hey guys, how've ya been?" I ask, reaching my hand to move Jackie's bag. But she removes it for me.

I mutter a Thank you, but she doesn't let me sit, I tilt my head "We know what you did, y/n" Jackie says, looking at me.

Shit. How'd they figure it out? "What?" I say, hoping I could lie my way out of this mess.

"We know you leaked the sex tape, don't play dumb" Mackenzie speaks up, I blink, maybe I could just apologize and we'd be fine.

"I'm sorry, okay? He was being really toxic and I didn't want to let him get away with it" I inform the group, squeezing the straps to my bag.

"You could've at least just broken up with him, y/n" Zara finally talks. She has her arms crossed and her elbows on the table.

"I'm sorry, your right, I should've just done that, I never wanted to hurt him" I defend myself.

"Well you should've thought twice, because I think even Olivia is smart enough to know that leaking a sex tape can hurt someone" Jackie rolls her eyes.

"I know, I was dumb" I sigh looking at my feet. It felt nice, but karma always comes back, and I payed the price.

"Yeah, you were" Mackenzie frowns, I hate when I disappoint my friends, I really am sorry. I wanna take everything back now.

"Listen, we don't hate you, but we need a break, goodbye y/n" Zara informs me, causing a long silence from me.

"Ok," I whisper for only them to hear "bye" and with that, I walk away. Great, now I've got no friends.

I figure since I only have Mike, I'll go talk to him and apologize from yesterday. I look over to see him with Luna at his old table.

I don't think I should talk to him, but I do anyways. I hope Luna doesn't get jealous. I step forward and start walking to Mike.

Once I reach him, I tap his shoulder. He jumps a little before looking back, his face looking more annoyed than before.

"Yes?" He says, almost emotionless. Regret fills my mind, I shouldn't have spoken to him like that, he trusted me and I betrayed him.

"Can we talk?" I ask, looking over at Luna, only to see that she's smiling at me and waving, I wave back.

I really shouldn't hate her, I don't even know why I do, I don't always get what I want. I wait for Mike to respond to me.

"Sure" I rolls his eyes, kissing Lunas cheek before getting up. Jealousy takes over my body. That should be me.

Me and Mike walk to our lockers, once we get there we stop "What do you need?" He says annoyed, like he's in a rush.

"I'm sorry, about yesterday, I should've been more supportive" I admit, clutching into my bag straps.

"Yeah, you should've," He starts, giving me flashbacks of me and Zara's encounter "Which got me thinking, y/n" He sighs.

I look up at him, regret in my eyes. He bites his lip "We can't be friends anymore, you don't really make me feel appreciated anymore" He says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?" I mumble "Mike I'm sorry! Please don't go" I whine, but I wipe my eyes so I don't cry.

"Bye" He rolls his eyes and walks away, I stare at him walking, why's life got to do me like this?

Well shit, I'm friendless again, I'm sure Mikes friends don't like me anymore. And since he's dating Luna she probably doesn't like me anymore, and along with her friends.

What am I going to do?

. . .
Sorry it's short.
Y'all lucky, you got two chapters today.
Hope you enjoyed