𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Karma - Taylor Swift"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'Your talking shit, for the hell of it'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

January 3, 1983

January 3rd, a Monday. Zane, Michael and I just recently spent the night at this weird beach house, and you can guess, we third wheeled Zane.

Zane was pretty sad, of course. But I guess he powered through it. I mean, we still had some cute moments, like when we watched the sunrise, baked s'mores, watch a movie.

But durning all of that, all I'd mention was Mike. Mike this, Mike that. He got pretty sick of it, but he still enjoyed our time.

I didn't.

He stunk, I don't think he even showered, or ever showers. I wanted to tell him he smelled disgusting, but he looked like he was finally having a good time, I didn't care, I just didn't say it.

Dad is to lazy to drive me and Simon to school. Though, me and Simon have been drifting apart. We haven't really talked in awhile, I'll tell him sooner or later how I feel.

But I got other things to worry about.

I lock the door once I step outside, looking up at the gray, cloudy sky. January in Hurricane is really cold and foggy, the sky is like, dead.

I make my way to Mikes house, not bothering to wait for Simon. Sorry. Once I'm in front of Mikes door, I knock three times, then pause, then repeat.

It's our Emergency knock, when I need him to hurry up. Just as I'm about to knock again, the door busts open, revealing a very tired Mike.

"What happened to you?" I joke, grabbing his bag and helping him out the door. He rolls his eyes and snatches his bag back from me.

"Sleep happened" He scoffs, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from his house, and towards the path to school.

"What do you mean by Sleep happened?" I ask, confused. He needs to be more specific with me, he's doing me a favor.

"Damn, I just didn't get no sleep last night, I wanna pass out" He groans, brushing his hair with his hands.

"Well if you need to pass out, pass out on me, not the floor" I joke, patting his back and chuckling.

He chuckles too, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He pulls a smoke out of his pockets and lights it.

He looks over at me, holding a second one "Want one?" I shake my head now.

"No, I'm not going to let myself die early because I had a stupid smoking addiction like you" I scoff.

"Dang"

~

We make it at school, finally. Mike smells terrible, but I've got to deal with it. All Mike talks about is The Outsiders and how much he loves that movie, and it's really annoying.