𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Teddy Bear - Melanie Martinez "
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"I'm so unprepared, I'm fucking scared."

__

April 17, 1983

Michael and I haven't really talked about the events that happened come weeks ago. In fact, I've been feeling like the meet up with Zane has torn me and Michael apart. He's started spending more time with his friends than talking to me.

Sure, we still talk and walk to classes together, but he's never free after school, and most of what we talk about if what him and his friends did and planning to do. It's making me feel unimportant, and I don't like it.

I hate when me and Michael have troubles, which is rare, but it's been better, now it's worse. I wonder, if we're meant to be. Why does he keep acting like I'm just his friend? He's sure treating me like it.

I sit at a table at Freddy's with Zara and Mike, and they've been talking a lot. Zara feels so comfortable with him, it's making me feel uncomfortable. He's my boyfriend.

"Mike," I tap his shoulder, grabbing his attention. He shifts his gaze over at me, scooting his hair closer, making a screech noise, which pains my ears.

"Hm?" He asks, leaving his head back so he can look at me, his hair moving out of his eyes. A smile creeps to his face as we make eye contact, which brings a smile to mine.

"I've gotta go to the restroom." I inform him, earning a 'Ok!' And an 'Ill be right here' from him. Is it up and he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

I eye Zara, seeing her as she stares at us, I can't help but feel a jealousy vibe coming from her as I pass by her to go to the restroom.

//\\
\\//

Once I've finished my business, I walk out and make my way back to Mike and Zara. Again, they're chatting, but Zara's moved closer to him. Anger boils inside of me, and I begin walking faster. When I get there, I grab Mikes shoulders and plant a kiss on his lips, to which he kisses back. "What was that for?" He chuckles.

"What? A girlfriend can't show affection to their boyfriend?" I joke, smiling at him as I go to sit down. What the fuck if wrong with you. I tell myself.

As I sit down, I notice a bunny suit, who I know is William, take some kids to the back. It confuses me, I'm not sure why he would do that, but I decide to ignore it.

Mike notices me drifting off, he pats my back and continues to chat with Zara. i'm honestly not sure how that was supposed to help, but it did give me some comfort. I watch him, noticing how he smiles when Zara is speaking to him, it makes me jealous again.

This time I do something, I'm not letting her take him away. It if on his shoulder, wearing a frown. "Mike," I pout. "I have a headache, can we leave?" I look at him, than look back at Zara and eye her, squinting my eyes.

Mike frowns also, caressing my arms. "Of course," He replies, standing up while also taking my hand. "Sorry, Zara, y/n's not feeling well, I'm going to take her home. You mind paying? I'll pay you back." I know he won't, he might, but he never does.

"Yeah! Of course!" She flushes a smile at him. "Feel better soon, y/n." I wonder if she knows he won't pay her back, but I shake it off and hold onto Mike, playing the act.

Mike has his arm around my waist, walking me to my house.

. . .
Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. Next one will be longer.

Hope you enjoyed!