𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Terrence Loves You - Lana Del Rey

"But I've still got jazz when I've got those blues."

Y/N

"Simon!" I yell, hitting my hand against the door to get his attention because he's so fucking deaf. "Let's go!"

I hear Simon groan, "Dude Michael will understand if we're late."

"Well I don't want to be! Hurry the fuck up, dickhead." I fight, rolling my eyes and jogging to the living room.

I see him there, standing with his coat in his hands, "Let's go, dickhead." He scoffs, rolling his eyes and walking towards the door.

I stick my tongue out at him and follow Simon out the door, a little excited to see what happens at Michael's house.

The wind blows my hair back, my hands flying to my head to keep my hair down. "Fucking wind." I mumble.

~

Finally, we make it to Michael's house, it's plain, lots a plants outside. I knock on the door, waiting for an answer.

Elizabeth is the one who answers the door, a smile creeps on my face. "Hey Liz!" I smile at her, receiving a smile back. Simon waits to go inside.

"Hey n/n, Simon! Come in." She grabs my hands, letting me inside, Simon follows. "Michael is waiting for you upstairs." She whispers to me.

I nod and hustle upstairs, knocking on his door. "Who is it," He calls out in a grumpy tone.

"It's me, your favorite," I giggle, opening the door. I hear Michael shuffle around before seeing me enter his room.

"Hey, love," He comes up, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I have something for you," he tells me, hiding something behind his back.

I smile and nod, waiting for the surprise. He sighs, putting the gift in my hands. It's f/f (fav flower), my favorite. And in my favorite color.

I look up at him with the biggest smile, "Aww, Mikey! That's so sweet!" I run into his arms, kissing all over his face.

He smirks, holding my waist, "A good girl like you deserves flowers."

I blush, looking up at him, "Oh, okay. I see." I grin, leaving a kiss on his jaw and then walking out of the room with the flowers in hand.

...

Hope you enjoyed!

My ex was dumb enough to never buy me flowers. 😡

ITS AO DUXKING HARD TO TYPE WITH ACRYLICS ON AHAJJSKXKX

Anyways I love you guysss