first Impression

In the city of Seoul,South Korea.There is a man who is beating a man who has betrayed his boss aka Mafia King of SK.The one who is beating is none other than the right hand man of Mafia King and Most trusted person of  Mafia King ,KIM TAEHYUNG.

V short for Kim Taehyung .V has lost his parents in early age cause of enemy gangs as they were also once mafia.

From then he is responsibility of his uncle Kim Daehyun aka The Mafia King.his uncle is very cruel and merciless, he doesn't care about any one other than himself. He is taking care of V cause he(v)is very talented,fighter and cold.
From these he can gain power that's way his uncle is taking care of him.

Back to story, where V, is beating mercilessly the man who betrayed them. The man was a very trusted person of mafia gang but he betrayed them and leaked the information of the gang to enemy gang.

The mans screams,whimpers and pleading can be heard in whole alley of abounded area
The man:please leave me I will not do these one more time.

V:do u think I will leave u , u betrayed us The Mafia Gang. Us who doesn't show any mercy to anyone here u betrayed us. So take the punishment of betraying us.

As saying V shot the man with his gun on his head three times and step on him. And told his mans to clean the mess.saying these he walked away from there to his car.

But before he can go to his car he heard voice of someone crying and breathing heavily.  So he followed the voice and what he saw made shock cause there laying a person on ground breating heavily.

But what made V outstruck was the beauty of a boy laying there .
The boy is beyond imagination cause he is having a doe eyes,perfect lips which are very kissable,milk skin,button nose,thin waist.

The boy:m-mister plz c-can u give me i-inhaler in my b-bag.
The boys voice  brought V out of his imagination world.he quickly crouch down the boys level took the bag and gave the inhaler to the boy. V quickly placed the inhaler in boys mouth who took three pumps and his breating became normal.so the boy said

Boy:thank you mister for helping.if not for u I would have died.

V:it's alright. But what are you doing here at these time alone.

Boy:I had work here near by area.after finishing MY work I was passing by here than I heard some noises that why I came here but u shot that man. Why did u shot that man han(the boy asked cutely)

V:so u saw me killing that man.
He betrayed us so I killed him.

boy:but do u know how important one life is. U just can't kill someone.

V:just go home kid don't interfere in others life.

Saying these he got up and about leave when felt boy holding his wrist.
So turned and asked "why are holding my wrist".

Boy: mister tell me ur name.

V :why?

Boy:tell me ur name,I will tell u mine how is the deal(he told wiggling his eyebrows)

V:V my name is V.

Boy:what V tell me ur full name .

V : my name is V.now tell me urs.

Boy:Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook.

V(thought):such cute name for cutie.
What the hell r u thinking V.

Jungkook:so V we will meet another time.  I am going home otherwise I will be late.bye bye

With that saying Jungkook left that place and V is standing there dumbfounded. "V" someone called his name so came out of his thoughts and said "coming". And he also left that place.

..........................................................................................................................

So these is the end of these chapter.
Hope u enjoyed reading.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Thank for reading.